Around the NHL 2021-22

Doohickie

13 hours ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

When do they hit the panic button in Montreal.   The Habs now 0-5.

They are looking like a 65-70 point team.

The thing is they do have a lot of young guys who should be getting better as the season progresses, but on the other hand I don't think they have much in the AHL that will be on its way up soon that will turn things around quickly.

35 minutes ago, Zamboni said:

What’s the cliff notes with that tsn article? Can’t open it for some reason.

Penguins minor league coach repeated groped his assistant coach’s wife. Complaint was made to Guerin, who allegedly covered it up.

Safesport investigation now underway, Guerin’s role with US Olympic team being questioned.

Circumstances have been public for a year due to lawsuit against the Pens, news is the Safesport probe.

1 hour ago, Let's Go B-Lo said:

The Pens are down Crosby, Malkin, Carter and Letang and are beating the Leaves 4-1.  Love it.

I haven't seen them play yet this year but they are clearly doing something right. I thought this might be their fade year but I guess Burke and Hextall know what they're doing. 

Atkinson trade looking really good for Philly at this point. Watching the Philly Florida game both teams way better than us. 

Not sure if this has been posted before but the kraken new stadium will have net 0 carbon emissions. 

At the end of the night, all of the unused food is donated to shelters in the area. The electrical in the entire stadium is by local energy farms, i guess wind or solar.

Its pretty cool they did this. I mostly like the food donation part. Too many people go hungry and there is so much food waste

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/seattle-krakens-home-stunning-achievement-120034604.html

Edited by miles
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

4 hours ago, miles said:

Not sure if this has been posted before but the kraken new stadium will have net 0 carbon emissions. 

At the end of the night, all of the unused food is donated to shelters in the area. The electrical in the entire stadium is by local energy farms, i guess wind or solar.

Its pretty cool they did this. I mostly like the food donation part. Too many people go hungry and there is so much food waste

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/seattle-krakens-home-stunning-achievement-120034604.html

They tried to do this with the KBC Delaware North offerings, but it was so bad, even the homeless shelters turned the offer down. 

Edited by LabattBlue