GDT: Sabres VS Vancouver, 7 pm ET, 20/10/17

MODO Hockey

MODOOOOOOOOO!!! Hell yeah buddy, the season has finally begun, as soon as this video was posted, half the team $hit themselves outta fear and Ullmark cried a tear of joy.

Sorry about the sad news at home, if there is anything we can do to help make it through this tough time, just ask man.

MODO I’m sorry about your mom. I lost mine me to cancer in June. I know how up it is. My heart goes out to you and your family.

But how about some hockey!? Hockey wasn’t nearly as fun without you man. The whole place was in a funk. Brother fighting brother. Talk of no hope for the future. I think they were all going through MODO withdrawals. Glad your back to lift them all up again. I like your sweater too. Linus has had good start.

This game will tell us a lot. Vancouver will be playing the second of two in a row on a road trip and we are back so by all rights we should come out flying, keep the temp o up and have them look tired by the middle of the game and fold the tent. If we come out flat for this or play some sort of slow patient thing like last year hoping for a break, well then the season is over. If there is any character or hope for this roster, this game should show it. 

Great just saw this was started by you MODO.  Welcome back, my condolensces... went through it with my Mom 5 years ago...  in someways it was a relief afterwards because she was at peace... no longer in pain.. My heart goes out to you and your family... Now kick the Nucks outta off the ice!  We have our Modo back!

Fedun called up from Rochester

So Gorges is out then. Surprised they aren't giving Antipin a shot. Seems unfair to me. In the games I have seen his real problem is lack of experience. It isn't like he's pulling a bowlu and dropping soft pretty suacer passes to the other team in our slot. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.