GDT: Sabres VS Vancouver, 7 pm ET, 20/10/17

MODO Hockey

So Gorges is out then. Surprised they aren't giving Antipin a shot. Seems unfair to me. In the games I have seen his real problem is lack of experience. It isn't like he's pulling a bowlu and dropping soft pretty suacer passes to the other team in our slot. 

In theory Antipin might be trying to learn English more, unlike forwards the D need to be able to speak to one another a lot 

Welcome back MODO! Sorry about your loss; I lost my one grandma who lived with us to cancer about 5 years ago, its a terrible disease.

Edited by thewookie1

Banged up, first game back after a road trip, young team, new coach... the excuses are baked into this one. I'm probably too lazy today to do it, but I might look at that first game back stat. It's part of hockey lore that's it a tough game to win, but I suspect, with the Sabres at least, it's baloney.

Also — for those who will be posting in the thread during the game, I have a very big surprise for everyone. VERY BIG. Huge, even.

Banged up, first game back after a road trip, young team, new coach... the excuses are baked into this one. I'm probably too lazy today to do it, but I might look at that first game back stat. It's part of hockey lore that's it a tough game to win, but I suspect, with the Sabres at least, it's baloney.

Also — for those who will be posting in the thread during the game, I have a very big surprise for everyone. VERY BIG. Huge, even.

Hmmmm might actually stick around for this GDT now

So Gorges is out then. Surprised they aren't giving Antipin a shot. Seems unfair to me. In the games I have seen his real problem is lack of experience. It isn't like he's pulling a bowlu and dropping soft pretty suacer passes to the other team in our slot. 

I have to believe there is something other than Antipin's ability to play hockey that is keeping him off the ice.

In theory Antipin might be trying to learn English more, unlike forwards the D need to be able to speak to one another a lot 

Welcome back MODO! Sorry about your loss; I lost my one grandma who lived with us to cancer about 5 years ago, its a terrible disease.

And this could be one of them....

You are hanging out a GoDDs place and he'll be guest posting for you all night?  Or he's visiting you?  Or you are sharing your screen to him remotely and he'll be posting?

Keep it in your pants please 

You are hanging out a GoDDs place and he'll be guest posting for you all night? Or he's visiting you? Or you are sharing your screen to him remotely and he'll be posting?

Strange that's exactly the first place my mind went.

The second was hmm, SDS is taking this click bait thing in weird directions.

Ever wonder if this place is actually populated by multiple characters created by SDS' fertile imagination and you have been participating in an artfully scripted reality TV show?

post-2708-0-76508800-1508508618_thumb.jpg

Edited by dudacek

Welcome back MODO. Condolences.

Colorado station was talking about Peter Forsberg during last night's game and they didn't even attempt to pronounce the name, made me chuckle.

I wish that Antipin would go in tonight, doesn't sound like it. I feel he can be what Phil wants in a D-man. I guess we just have to be patient.

Go Sabres!

So far, I like what I see.  The Sabs came out flying in the first, but it's still tied at zero.

Let's see some goals!

I told my wife that there was a Sabres game last night because I remembered the GDT was started on Thursday. She had to convince me that I was wrong and it was actually on Friday. :doh:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.