Holy Mackerel! Sabres Win Dahlin Lottery!

Randall Flagg

You mean his weight? To be honest, pretty average for a draft kid. Eichel I think was 190, Reinhart was 185 I believe. Strength and weight are the two easiest areas to add to. Reinhart and Eichel are also 6 months older roughly than Dahlin was at the combine.

It was an unfortunate peeper joke. There was a space between the foot mark and the 2. I ran through that space and then some.

Oh. heavens. Everything is political, as you know.

People who play Call of Duty should win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Middle East for a couple of tours. People whose favorite move is the shotgun head blast should win a personal tour of the inside of the next classroom that gets shot up.

Each time I won an all-expenses paid trip to Afghanistan I played a ton of Call of Duty and I've gotta say, I agree with you that CoD players need some perspective. These days I stick to Battlefield games, as I'm much more into the realism and tactics. 

Shotguns are also for lame-os...

Edited by IrwinNelson

He accomplished his job in spades this year.  We secured Dahlin, didn't we?  No matter where Dahlin would have gone, it would be to a team at the bottom of the standings and there would be questions about the organ EYE zation. 

I think the Sabres record was worse than their actual point performance, owing to a lousy shooting percentage and a goalie that couldn't win a shootout.  With a bit more talent, a coach that isn't starting from scratch this time, and players more familiar with the system at the beginning of the season, I think the Sabres are primed for improvement this fall.

Yes.  Until the first pick of the draft, that is.

I don’t recall a season in recent memory where it seemed as though the range of possible results was so wide, going in. I could see them being quite bad, or even quite good.

The ability to destroy a planet do a pull up is insignificant next to the power of the Force Moulson Dahlin.

:lol:

Dahlin is a physical freak

With the beautiful hair of Brad from Home Improvment.

Massive wingspan, very strong, very athletic. He's like friggen Ivan Drago

His wingspan is 2.75 inches more than his height.

Thank you. The only thing I remember about that show was Pamela Andersons tits.

Pamela Anderson was on that show?  I must have blocked her out.  I barely remember anything from that show.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.