Holy Mackerel! Sabres Win Dahlin Lottery!

Randall Flagg

No matter what happens and how upset it makes you, there are no possible outcomes that are legitimate evidence that the Draft Lottery is rigged. 

The only thing that can happen to constitute proof would be an impossibility - Toronto winning, as an example. Or the Denver Broncos. 

Keep that in mind as we all moan about something that is pretty likely to be an upsetting turn of events for the Buffalo Sports fan. 

And prepare your sacrifice to the hockey gods ASAP!

Let's go Buffalo! Let's go lotto balls! Bring us Dahlin!

Edited by Randall Flagg

I actually kind of want Edmonton to win it again, if only because that would be the final nail for the lottery. Or at least it would be, if we weren't dealing with the NHL.

That would just make the NHL proclaim how well the lottery works.

I kinda agree with this. But I also don't wanna see 5 to 6 teams purposefully tanking every year.

Because we'd be one of them? Or because we couldn't beat them anyway?

No matter what happens and how upset it makes you, there are no possible outcomes that are legitimate evidence that the Draft Lottery is rigged. 

The only thing that can happen to constitute proof would be an impossibility - Toronto winning, as an example. Or the Denver Broncos. 

Keep that in mind as we all moan about something that is pretty likely to be an upsetting turn of events for the Buffalo Sports fan. 

And prepare your sacrifice to the hockey gods ASAP!

Let's go Buffalo! Let's go lotto balls! Bring us Dahlin!

So how much is Bettman paying you?

Pffft. What more could they do to us? We've already weathered all they have to offer. Bring it on!

Oh dear...

We are now losing the lottery...

trading Guhle to move up from 4 to 2...

drafting Tkachuk at 2...

signing Lehner to a four-year, $20-million deal...

Tyler Bozak to a five-year, $25-million deal...

watching Kane sign with the Leafs for a five year, $20 million deal...

trading O'Reilly, Scandella and a our 2nd to the Oilers for Nugent-Hopkins and Larsson...

...and listening to Terry Pegula say "he will be a Sabre for as long as he wants to be" at the press conference announcing Bogosian's 8-year extension

Edited by dudacek

Oh dear...

We are now losing the lottery...

trading Guhle to move up from 4 to 2...

drafting Tkachuk at 2...

signing Lehner to a four-year, $20-million deal...

Tyler Bozak to a five-year, $25-million deal...

watching Kane sign with the Leafs for a five year, $20 million deal...

trading O'Reilly, Scandella and a our 2nd to the Oilers for Nugent-Hopkins and Larsson...

...and listening to Terry Pegula say "he will be a Sabre for as long as he wants to be" at the press conference announcing Bogosian's 8-year extension

Is this part of a first draft to Dante's Inferno that didn't make the final cut?

Since I guess this is the pinned draft lotto thread, I'll change the title. Can anybody post the official time and place to watch? Brawndo?

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-draft-lottery-to-determine-first-three-teams-at-nhl-draft/c-298275540

This stupid thing has a prime time show at 7:30 PM for picks 4 - 15.

The top 3 picks will be drawn during the second intermission of a game that starts at 8:00 PM EDT.  So, maybe 10:00 PM EDT.

Oh, the humanity!!

https://www.nhl.com/news/nhl-draft-lottery-to-determine-first-three-teams-at-nhl-draft/c-298275540

This stupid thing has a prime time show at 7:30 PM for picks 4 - 15.

The top 3 picks will be drawn during the second intermission of a game that starts at 8:00 PM EDT.  So, maybe 10:00 PM EDT.

Oh, the humanity!!

we'll be like 5th so you don;t have to wait...to see the Oilers win it again

Thanks NS.

:beer:

FYI ... attention all Canucks and those in the US within the range of Canadian TV and satellites out there is Sabre land ... CBC and HNIC will also be covering the events.

we'll be like 5th so you don;t have to wait...to see the Oilers win it again

That's right.  It will be like 11:00 PM real time in NS.  Way past my bed time, especially after all the hours I have put in at work this month.

That said, we had some thunderstorms here this morning and my wife and I took advantage and played it safe ... we stayed in bed this morning until almost 11:00 ..........  :flirt:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.