Holy Mackerel! Sabres Win Dahlin Lottery!

Randall Flagg

Remember, nostalgia is truly the most toxic of human impulses. Turn and face the future...

I can't.  I'm Polish.  Nostalgia and sentiment are in my blood.

Now get off my lawn.  It used to be the best in the neighborhood, but look at it now.  :cry: 

https://theathletic.com/375392/2018/05/31/the-full-60-nhl-draft-edition-rasmus-dahlin-filip-zadina-quinn-hughes-ross-mahoney/

Podcast with Craig Custance from the Athletic.

Good stuff on Dahlin in here. He lived on his own when he moved to Frölunda at age 15. Still says if Buffalo drafts me First Overall when asked, and says he has learned to cook as well.

Smell, I think you were right about Fortnite and your kids. You and 99 people get off a bus and you have to kill all of them to win. Super.

Dahlin's favorite move: "Probably the pump shotgun. I love the head shot with the pump shotgun [laughs]."

We live in a very sick world.

Smell, I think you were right about Fortnite and your kids. You and 99 people get off a bus and you have to kill all of them to win. Super.

Dahlin's favorite move: "Probably the pump shotgun. I love the head shot with the pump shotgun [laughs]."

We live in a very sick world.

There's actual studies that show video games don't make you violent. Also I find this take dangerously close to politics.

There's actual studies that show video games don't make you violent. Also I find this take dangerously close to politics.

Oh. heavens. Everything is political, as you know.

People who play Call of Duty should win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Middle East for a couple of tours. People whose favorite move is the shotgun head blast should win a personal tour of the inside of the next classroom that gets shot up.

Oh. heavens. Everything is political, as you know.

People who play Call of Duty should win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Middle East for a couple of tours. People whose favorite move is the shotgun head blast should win a personal tour of the inside of the next classroom that gets shot up.

Why? That's totally ridiculous. These games are exported and played in country's like great Britain, Japan, etc. Yet we have a school shooting problem. I've played call of duty a lot and I have no desire to kill anyone. Your argument isn't based on science. A common issue in today's America. Why do I have to go to middle East? It's my right to play shooters. I played one called dead space, should I go into space now?

Off to space to take back the space station from the zombie horde. I'm the only one with skills. The government called, I'm the last starfighter

Why? That's totally ridiculous. These games are exported and played in country's like great Britain, Japan, etc. Yet we have a school shooting problem. I've played call of duty a lot and I have no desire to kill anyone. Your argument isn't based on science. A common issue in today's America. Why do I have to go to middle East? It's my right to play shooters. I played one called dead space, should I go into space now?

Off to space to take back the space station from the zombie horde. I'm the only one with skills. The government called, I'm the last starfighter

I wasn't making an argument that video games cause violence. It might be the other way around. A violent society tolerates violence in our culture. I honestly don't get the desire to play these games, especially the ones that touch directly on real-world things like war and other forms of murder. Slaying zombies and mutant kittens is another thing.

Seems a little small, but maybe it's a Swedish thing. MODO?

You mean his weight? To be honest, pretty average for a draft kid. Eichel I think was 190, Reinhart was 185 I believe. Strength and weight are the two easiest areas to add to. Reinhart and Eichel are also 6 months older roughly than Dahlin was at the combine. Edited by Skurk Liger

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.