Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

31 minutes ago, PerreaultForever said:

Huge game on Monday cause if we lose and Ottawa beats Chicago we will be in a tie with them. Both teams controlling their own destiny over the Isles. Going to be a bummer if the season comes down to who got Chychrun. 

At least we would get the ironic comedy of the clown Yotes GM having sent him to Ottawa over us because their pick will be better only to see it blow up in his stupid face.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Anson Carter says Norris shouldn’t be about points, proceeds to list Josh Morrissey among the nominees, the player with the worst defensive numbers in the contending group after Karlsson. He’s all of +1 in front of a Vezina goalie. Might be a minus player by the stage haven’t checked the SJ/jets score 

-10 over his last 5 while racking up 7 points 

Edited by Thorny

17 minutes ago, Crusader1969 said:

I wish this was true.  I think too many voters will be lazy and look at points   He will come 2nd to Karlsson

One thing I’ve also heard is they are pretty traditional and look at +/- 

which would put Dahlin in a GREAT spot re: winning it unless you think it goes to Hamilton or Fox. If Dahlin can stay ahead of them in points he’s probably laughing 

I could absolutely see it going to Karlsson, though. I’d love a nomination for Dahlin to start with 

The Penguins are old. 30.5 is their average age at forward and 30.8 is average age on defense. 

According to the guy on WGR, the Penguins last 49 draft picks are either not on the team or not in the NHL at all. 

Sabres are 25.6 at forward and 23.5 on defense for comparison

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.