Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

It was interesting to hear Eichel talk about the injury today, especially when he was referring to the rash of injuries that hit other players. In talking about them, Eichel mentions "Okie", "Kuli", "Snook", "Enzo", and "Lehnny" but when referring to Kane it was "Evander". Hmm. 

It was interesting to hear Eichel talk about the injury today, especially when he was referring to the rash of injuries that hit other players. In talking about them, Eichel mentions "Okie", "Kuli", "Snook", "Enzo", and "Lehnny" but when referring to Kane it was "Evander". Hmm. 

I'm sure I've heard him say "Kaner" before.

Good to hear Jack stressing patience. He knows not to rush back.

What's so interesting about it?

• 2 weeks later...

Why? With how miserable this season is going, Pi's weird Moulson obsession is probably the most entertaining thing we've got.

I 2nd this notion. With the early success of Matthews and Vesey I was concerned Pi wouldn't have any good material left. Mouslon is a font of good material though. 

On that same Insider Trading segment that talked about Shattenkirk and Condon, Dreger reported that Buffalo’s budding star Jack Eichel is still another three to four weeks from returning to game action from his high ankle sprain. Eichel is still scootering around the arena and keeping weight off his ankle.

http://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-news-kevin-shattenkirk-contract-jack-eichel-injury/

On that same Insider Trading segment that talked about Shattenkirk and Condon, Dreger reported that Buffalo’s budding star Jack Eichel is still another three to four weeks from returning to game action from his high ankle sprain. Eichel is still scootering around the arena and keeping weight off his ankle.[/size]

http://thehockeywriters.com/nhl-news-kevin-shattenkirk-contract-jack-eichel-injury/

That would seem congruent with the 6-8 week timeline.