Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

Really?

Huh. She was/is odd looking (or, if you liked the type, "striking"), but, in any case, had a build that featured no curves whatsoever. 

Witt, OTOH. Dear Lord.

Look at Smell, objectifying women. You dirty bird :D

Look at Smell, objectifying women. You dirty bird :D

Haha. I know. I can be such an insufferable PC scold. Just imagine having no choice but to hang out with me all the time (which is my lot in life).

More seriously (?): I'm a man who likes the ladies. Can I not objectify in a tasteful manner?

Sh1t. Now I'm trying to think of some sketch or bit from decades ago where some dude is proposing to do something a bit sleazy with female talent, but he keeps reassuring his cohorts -- unconvincingly -- that it will all be "tastefully done."

p.s. Katarina Witt was beautiful. Is beautiful. She is also, it occurs to me, a perfect example of why being characterized as a "handsome woman" is not intended -- at least by many -- as an insult.

p.s. Katarina Witt was beautiful. Is beautiful. She is also, it occurs to me, a perfect example of why being characterized as a "handsome woman" is not intended -- at least by many -- as an insult.

Be careful, the PC police now have that characterization transgendered insensitive for Caitlyn Jenner and the like. 

Oksana would be much more fun at the bar though...

LOL, you nailed it, again ... my post had little (nothing?) to do with appearance. The network did an "athletes' night out" piece during the Olympics. Oksana was ... um, mischievous? That's the memory I have.

I have eyes, I'm human, but personality!