Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

http://buffalonews.com/2016/11/16/sabres-notebook-stamkos-oreilly-nelson-sent/

“Jack is skating, upping his skating regime and showing signs of progress but still has a ways to go,” Bylsma said. “He hasn’t reached all levels of his skating yet in terms of stopping and starting and some of those things, but is progressing pretty well.”

This is usually the time I always expect a setback in a rehab.

Guys guys.... I'm in my 30's.....ive never seen animal house, any of the star wars, star treks or any of the matrix movies.

Am I banned....

Yes. Mostly for Stat Wars

I've seen Animal House. Not nearly as good as some other old movies, but it is definitely a classic

Oksana Baiul.

And, I greatly enjoyed the figure skating / man card exchanges!

She had the body of a 14-year old boy.

I had a weakness for figure skaters as well -- for me it was Tonya Harding. (So who am I to judge.)

I had a similar weakness for women's tennis -- anybody recall Gabriela Sabatini? Hmmm, and golf got into the mix too -- Annika Sorenstam. I loved the muscular, curvy body. And with the exception of golf, the outfits added to the allure. I guess with golf, my attraction goes back to that time I broke my leg on the golf course -- I fell off the ball washer.

*Rant*

What a unwatchable product this team is right now.  Yes, I know we have injuries but I'm sick of leaf fans hassling me every God Damn morning because the leafs put up 'another 6 goal game'.  That's two 6 spots in a row.  Has Buffalo scored 12 all season?  .  We were suppose to be atleast a year ahead of them in the rebuild.  Have they just gone soring by us in the blink of an eye?  How come they're a fun team to watch with lot's of goal scoring?  What's gone wrong?  Is it just injuries?  What the hell is happening with this franchise???  The tank was suppose to fix all of this.  Is it just injuries and things will be better in a month or two?  Atleast there was direction with the tank.  Now we're just wallowing in 'grind those down' mode with a lifeless team full of players that I don't give two shits about.  Wasn't this suppose to be the year we take that step?  What the is going on?!?!?!

*Rant*

The patriots went 3-1 without key players, injury excuse is decent at times, but the leadership/directiob of this team is awful, unacceptable and inexcusable.....

I wanna hear how coaching doesn't matter, we lost out on Babcock, mcdavid and now we're just chilling out at the bottom of the division AGAIN.

The patriots went 3-1 without key players, injury excuse is decent at times, but the leadership/directiob of this team is awful, unacceptable and inexcusable.....

I wanna hear how coaching doesn't matter, we lost out on Babcock, mcdavid and now we're just chilling out at the bottom of the division AGAIN.

Pointing at established, championship teams and saying the Sabres should be like them at this point in their development as a team is just ludicrous.  Even with all our injured players, you can still look at the roster and point out positions that need to be upgraded before we can be a playoff team, let alone a serious contender.  Strip off some of the top players with injuries and it merely exposes that.

Edited by High Ankle Sprain

I still say Girgensons slew-footed Eichel causing that injury that has ruined our season. Why slew foot the best player on the team??Whatever the reason, it was a lousy thing to do...Gus has either been ruined by our merry-go-round management or is a big disappointment for an ex #1 and I say trade him.

I still say Girgensons slew-footed Eichel causing that injury that has ruined our season. Why slew foot the best player on the team??Whatever the reason, it was a lousy thing to do...Gus has either been ruined by our merry-go-round management or is a big disappointment for an ex #1 and I say trade him.

Do you mean on purpose?