Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

You are learning grasshopper now ###### the pebbles from my enclenched fist.  :P

He will be better than you imagined. And this isn't a screw it tank move, when we win the Cup Samson will be at center.  Might as well get started. 

Really? S n a t c h is blocked?  

I'd go with grab.

Who gives a damn about Toronto.  They're still destined for 7th or 8th.  I'm not impressed with that crap hole roster.  With that being said, it is disappointing about Jack, it could be something lingering all season or it could heal?  High Ankle Sprains are never fun news.

Edited by TheCerebral1

I was looking at the replay of the injury. I know there was a shaky camera but it appeared to me that Girgensons stuck out his leg on Jack and injured him with that leg whip.

I didn't see that. I saw the stick lift and turn. I highly doubt Girgs would do that.

I didn't see that. I saw the stick lift and turn. I highly doubt Girgs would do that.

Ohh  I dunno. Coul0d be he sees as a means to get more playing time maybe :w00t:

A high ankle is worse than a tib/fib fracture for the most part.... I know we discussed this a bit last year when concerning lehner.... That syndismodoic ligament in between the tib/fib is very important and also doesn't receive the same blood flow as a bone injury. Once a bone heals, you move on and it's usually fine "barring crazy surgery or complications" but that ligament can feel fine and as soon as you push off it tweaks and there's another 3-4+ weeks..... It will really depend on what grade the sprain is and how well it is rehabbed.... Can players get tested for enhanced drugs while injured.... Some Erythropoeiten and hyperbaric medicine along with other things could really help Jack get back ;)

A high ankle is worse than a tib/fib fracture for the most part.... I know we discussed this a bit last year when concerning lehner.... That syndismodoic ligament in between the tib/fib is very important and also doesn't receive the same blood flow as a bone injury. Once a bone heals, you move on and it's usually fine "barring crazy surgery or complications" but that ligament can feel fine and as soon as you push off it tweaks and there's another 3-4+ weeks..... It will really depend on what grade the sprain is and how well it is rehabbed.... Can players get tested for enhanced drugs while injured.... Some Erythropoeiten and hyperbaric medicine along with other things could really help Jack get back ;)

My biggest fear is he's going to rush back and re-injure it.