Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

Pointing at established, championship teams and saying the Sabres should be like them at this point in their development as a team is just ludicrous. Even with all our injured players, you can still look at the roster and point out positions that need to be upgraded before we can be a playoff team, let alone a serious contender. Strip off some of the top players with injuries and it merely exposes that.

I wasn't quite trying to compare the Sabres to the patriots, but I'm sure there are other examples (many I can't think of) where some key injuries hurt, but not to the point of what we're seeing now..... I think it's deeper than injuries, and time will certainly tell..... I feel like the NHL is changing again and instead of being ahead of the curve like in 06-07 we're on the opposite side of that spectrum.

My biggest worry is that, feeling the pressure of having an offense that is DOA, they will rush Eichel back and put pressure on him to produce immediately. It's gonna take him the better part of a month of playing before he gets his game back in form and that's assuming no setbacks with the high ankle sprain. We have to resist the temptation to rush him. Same with O'Reilly. 

I mean... I don't even know how someone could NOT know that!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Guys guys.... I'm in my 30's.....ive never seen animal house, any of the star wars, star treks or any of the matrix movies.

Am I banned....

You poor, pathetic bastage. We weep for your (lack of) upbringing.

:cry:

;)

There's still a family video I go to lol.... Unless they're on Netflix... Either way.... Leave me alone or I'm telling my mom

Get the outta here?! Seriously? I thought you just meant you were going to the redbox, or something like that, so I let that slide. Holy , don't forget to rewind them before you return them.

Get the ###### outta here?! Seriously? I thought you just meant you were going to the redbox, or something like that, so I let that slide. Holy ######, don't forget to rewind them before you return them.

I use redbox, but cmon... Redbox isn't gonna have animal house. I used to download torrents and stuff but I just got out of that. So yes I find plenty of quality dvds at family video or the bargain bin at Walmart.

This is fun how shocked you guys are

There's still a family video I go to lol.... Unless they're on Netflix... Either way.... Leave me alone or I'm telling my mom

Family Video and chill . . . doesn't have quite the same ring to it.

Eichel is progressing per DD, next step is team practices. He stated Eichel has seven levels of skating, he is currently on level 3. Those are DD's Words not mine

Seriously.

I use redbox, but cmon... Redbox isn't gonna have animal house. I used to download torrents and stuff but I just got out of that. So yes I find plenty of quality dvds at family video or the bargain bin at Walmart.

This is fun how shocked you guys are

I didn't know that the last Blockbuster was in Springhill NY.