Eichel injured in practice (10/12)

PASabreFan

Eichel sprained his ankle exactly one month ago today.  Two-to-four more weeks.  Insert Eichel, exit Grant.  That ought to jump start the offense a little bit.

WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!?!111

2 hours and 46 minutes later and already the information was too hard to find.

I think so:

NJD - win

NJD - loss

STL - loss

TBL - loss

PIT - loss

CGY - win

DET - win

WAS -loss

OTT - win

4-5 out of those games seems very doable.

It is hard to predict things game to game in the NHL, but I agree with your point.

There is another way of looking at where the team stands now. To make the playoffs, a reasonable goal would be to reach 95 points..which is about 1.16 points per game.  

That is where things stand right now. In the Eastern Conference, anyone with 15 points or more is in a current playoff position...anyone with under 15 isn't. (its 13 points in the west right now)

Right now, the Sabres have 13 points in 13 games.  To be on 'pace' for 95 points, they would need 15 points through 13 games.  So, they are currently 2 points off the pace for 95 points.

Edited by mjd1001

From Ryan Kennedy

Jack Eichel skated for about 20 minutes today. Pushed off without feeling pain, but he's not rushing his return back from ankle sprain

Let me know when he's doing triple Axels and double Salchows. Heck, I'll settle for a Hamill camel. 

It troubles me that you know what this is

Oh please. Anyone who has ever accidentally turned on the winter Olympics knows what that is. Now, if he spelled it correctly without looking it up, then ya might have something.