10 years and done...

LabattBlue

I've run my course here.  I've enjoyed talking hockey and OT topics over the years.  The board dynamics have changed a lot.  Maybe it's just me getting older.

Might still lurk anonymously from time to time, but my posting days are over.  

Go Sabres!

I dont have the 10k post award like you do but I use to post here quite regularly.  I lurk every day but I just never felt like what my opinion on any  one thread would change the outcome of the issue being discussed..So I stopped posting pretty much..However I do like reading everyone elses opinions....I enjoy reading a fans perspective and opinion much more than someone who gets paid to meet a deadline...SO keep up the good work all of you!!!  :)  I will miss your posts LB

I dont have the 10k post award like you do but I use to post here quite regularly. I lurk every day but I just never felt like what my opinion on any one thread would change the outcome of the issue being discussed ..So I stopped posting pretty much..However I do like reading everyone elses opinions....I enjoy reading a fans perspective and opinion much more than someone who gets paid to meet a deadline...SO keep up the good work all of you!!! :) I will miss your posts LB

I don't think feeling that way should dissuade you or anyone else from posting. I won't speak for anyone else, but I generally assume I won't be changing any minds when I post. Still enjoy the back and forth though.

Edited by TrueBlueGED

LB doesn't seem like the dramatic kind of poster who's doing this for attention or to open a dialogue. I believe he's a goner.

Over 10k posts, but it doesn't feel like many have come lately. So this has probably been coming on.

Thank you sir for the hockey talk. And one of the great sigs in board history.

Lol didn't want to say this but glad someone did :D

What else should I be?
All apologies
What else could I say?
Everyone is gay
What else could I write?
I don't have the right
What else should I be?
All apologies

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
Married
Buried

I wish I was like you
Easily amused
Find my nest of salt
Everything is my fault
I'll take all the blame
Aqua sea foam shame
Sunburn with freezer burn
Choking on the ashes of her enemy

In the sun
In the sun I feel as one
In the sun
In the sun
Married, married, married!
Buried!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are
All in all is all we are

BTW:  I'm not sure, but it may have been Labatt who coined one of the greatest phrases in SabreSpace history.

The phrase described the soft group of forwards comprising the Sabres' "core" post-Black Sunday, and captured beautifully the disgust many here felt for them.

It was 3 words, the first two of which were hyphenated (or should've been, anyway), and the 3rd of which was a name.

Anyone got it?

BTW:  I'm not sure, but it may have been Labatt who coined one of the greatest phrases in SabreSpace history.

The phrase described the soft group of forwards comprising the Sabres' "core" post-Black Sunday, and captured beautifully the disgust many here felt for them.

It was 3 words, the first two of which were hyphenated (or should've been, anyway), and the 3rd of which was a name.

Anyone got it?

We didn't need any clues.

And I think you are forgetting about an even bigger contribution, the Complaint thread.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.