10 years and done...

LabattBlue

What on earth?

Dude. 

Of course the board's dynamic has changed. Everything changes.

The fact that you felt the need to post this as an announcement -- rather than just quietly fade and lurk -- seems to indicate a desire to engage on the issues that trouble you.

Otherwise, why not just go quietly? Silently? Why not just fade away? Why take an e-poop in the middle of the room before leaving?

C'mon, Blue. YOU CAN'T QUIT US.

What on earth?

Dude.

The fact that you felt the need to post this as an announcement -- rather than just quietly fade and lurk -- seems to indicate a desire to engage on the issues that trouble you.

Otherwise, why not just go quietly? Silently? Why not just fade away? Why take an e-poop in the middle of the room before leaving?

sounds more like you can't quit blue.......

LabattBlue, this is how you want to celebrate 10 years with 10K + posts?

I think Aud is right in that you should engage on what issues there are. I mean, I miss GoDD but I'm not leaving. I don't like some posters but I'm not leaving. Others may want me to leave, but I'm not leaving. It's not a perfect place but there is lots of info to be gained here as you know and it's usually better than most news sources.

C'mon bro, what's up?

What on earth?

Dude. 

This made me chuckle.  (And agreed.)

Board dynamics are always a little off during the off-season.

This season promises to be one of the best (for the team and this board) in probably your entire decade on SabreSpace. I say ride it out, unless, of course, it was you who were holding this team back. :lol:

I've run my course here.  I've enjoyed talking hockey and OT topics over the years.  The board dynamics have changed a lot.  Maybe it's just me getting older.

Might still lurk anonymously from time to time, but my posting days are over.  

Go Sabres!

All best Blue. Take care. But keep the door open, we've all gone through the worst of it. Better days ahead I hope. 

LB doesn't seem like the dramatic kind of poster who's doing this for attention or to open a dialogue. I believe he's a goner.

Over 10k posts, but it doesn't feel like many have come lately. So this has probably been coming on.

Thank you sir for the hockey talk. And one of the great sigs in board history.

See you Blue.

I remember when you posted about your retirement (real life retirement).

Things change as life happens.  This announcement sounds like your official retirement from SabreSpace.  NHLers announce their retirement, why not veteran members here.  Good on you.

As I said before, enjoy your retirement.

-----

Anyone remember RazielSabre?

That limey Brit, oh yeah.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.