10 years and done...

LabattBlue

God I was a huge Nirvana fan back in the day.  If Courtney Love never murdered Kurt Cobain :ph34r:  they may go down as one of the greatest bands of all time.  Completely revolutionized punk rock music.

Metallica and Nirvana, holy hell how I hate them both...

BTW:  I'm not sure, but it may have been Labatt who coined one of the greatest phrases in SabreSpace history.

The phrase described the soft group of forwards comprising the Sabres' "core" post-Black Sunday, and captured beautifully the disgust many here felt for them.

It was 3 words, the first two of which were hyphenated (or should've been, anyway), and the 3rd of which was a name.

Anyone got it?

Where is chz with the epitomizing photo?  I recall great debates over who was in the photo :D

LB if you are calling it quits I think your final post should be what changed on this board over your 10 years that made you reach this point. A valued opinion might help bring the board back to what you remember it being like.

I have only been around 3-4 years but I have also felt a change in here. Especially in the last year.

BTW:  I'm not sure, but it may have been Labatt who coined one of the greatest phrases in SabreSpace history.

The phrase described the soft group of forwards comprising the Sabres' "core" post-Black Sunday, and captured beautifully the disgust many here felt for them.

It was 3 words, the first two of which were hyphenated (or should've been, anyway), and the 3rd of which was a name.

Anyone got it?

Sausage-grabbing Marys?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.