Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Last night, while putting him to bed, my 6 year old son told me he wants to be a scientist when he grows up so he can "make medicine to help sick people, you know, like the guy that made the vaccine to stop small pox, you know which came from cowpox, right?"  When I was in first grade I don't think I even knew about smallpox.

Last night, while putting him to bed, my 6 year old son told me he wants to be a scientist when he grows up so he can "make medicine to help sick people, you know, like the guy that made the vaccine to stop small pox, you know which came from cowpox, right?"  When I was in first grade I don't think I even knew about smallpox.

very nice. :) 

Of course LGR would be the guy who wouldn't realize that he'd be better off squeezing that vowel into the 2nd half of the license plate.

edit: And this one doesn't really fit in any thread, so I'll post it here.  I was following behind a car this morning with a bumper sticker that read "Texas A&M former student".  So apparently they are now making bumper stickers for people who didn't complete their degree.  I like to think that this guy went to A&M for about a week, realized it wasn't right for him, but still cherishes his time there, no matter how brief it was.

Edited by shrader

Of course LGR would be the guy who wouldn't realize that he'd be better off squeezing that vowel into the 2nd half of the license plate.

edit: And this one doesn't really fit in any thread, so I'll post it here.  I was following behind a car this morning with a bumper sticker that read "Texas A&M former student".  So apparently they are now making bumper stickers for people who didn't complete their degree.  I like to think that this guy went to A&M for about a week, realized it wasn't right for him, but still cherishes his time there, no matter how brief it was.

That's really funny.

If you want to tick off an Aggie, ask him what happened to his E's. ;)