Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Believe me, I'm watching this situation very closely. I'm already trying to figure out how to take individual legal action in the event I don't think a class action suit will see me fairly compensated for any damages.

Interesting. I was thinking about you too this morning. I wonder what the status of a lease will be. 

Sooo apparently there's a little app called Club Sabres- there's one for the Bills, too. I discovered it last night. I looked up the company that makes it. And now I have a new dream job. Doing cute art of hockey players for an app company seemingly run by women that is situated in British Columbia? It's like a marriage of the work I do already and the things I love! Too bad they're not hiring artists.

Gonna poke at 'em anyways. 

Here's their site:

https://www.justbefriends.net/

Sooo apparently there's a little app called Club Sabres- there's one for the Bills, too. I discovered it last night. I looked up the company that makes it. And now I have a new dream job. Doing cute art of hockey players for an app company seemingly run by women that is situated in British Columbia? It's like a marriage of the work I do already and the things I love! Too bad they're not hiring artists.

Gonna poke at 'em anyways. 

Here's their site:

https://www.justbefriends.net/

They were advertising this at the game last night. I turned to Dave and said "I bet Jo would be telling me she could do a better job than their artists."

:P

They were advertising this at the game last night. I turned to Dave and said "I bet Jo would be telling me she could do a better job than their artists."

:P

No, not a better job- I really love what they're doing. It's good clean vector work. Simple style, well organized. It's not something I do a lot of, but would love to learn. I'd be pretty happy going into production mode for them. 

I am getting Lasik. Goodbye, s hit eyes, it's time to see. A couple weeks from now I'll wake up and be able to see something, anything, for the first time since I was like... 4 or 5. The only pain in the butt is wearing my glass from now until then. But man. I am so ready for this. 

Edited by Josie914

Really enjoyed the premier of the new Daily Show last night. Remains to be seen if it has staying power, but I thought Noah did as well as you could hope for replacing a legend.

I am getting Lasik. Goodbye, s hit eyes, it's time to see. A couple weeks from now I'll wake up and be able to see something, anything, for the first time since I was like... 4 or 5. The only pain in the butt is wearing my glass from now until then. But man. I am so ready for this.

Good for you. Had a cousin get it a few years back and she said it's the best money she ever spent.

Jealous.  Some day, some day...