Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Demoted said:

I found out it's cheaper to smash my window if I lock my keys in my vehicle than to get a locksmith.

Window replacement $90

Locksmith $290

...but then you're picking glass out of your car for years.

My son has a rider on his insurance that covers keys locked in car.  He got the locksmith over a couple weeks ago.  Didn't cost him anything out of pocket.  (A few hours later I found the keys under his bed.  😮 )

Edited by Doohickie
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/18/2024 at 9:49 PM, shrader said:

Yesterday was just another normal day. I played a really crappy round of golf (so yes, normal day). Today I find out that I’m off to Arizona tomorrow for a second adoption. Just a tad bit hectic in this house right now. 

Hopefully you like your new parents better than the old ones.  Do you actually have to move to AZ though to make this one happen?  😉 

Keeeding.  That's truly awesome.  Congrats!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 2/24/2024 at 9:52 AM, bob_sauve28 said:

I remember watching this live 

Was at that one.  Old man got tix to a few games from a buddy of his at the beginning of the season and it turned out that one was a pretty good one to go to.  We were in the 2nd last row of the entire building (3rd, if we count the SRO behind the Oranges) but there were no bad seats in that barn.  And still pretty cool to have witnessed history in the making in person, even though it wasn't the kind of history we wanted to necessarily be a part of.

People very often forget that it wasn't just Gretzky to get the hatty that night.  Nice to see the Twitterer note that Gilbert had a hatty as well.

• Like (+1) 1

"A standing ovation for Gilbert Perreault. As much as these folks are here to see Wayne Gretzky tonight, they know how much Perreault has contributed to the Buffalo Sabres franchise since its inception."

Rick's words are burned into my brain. Have it on tape and will have to listen in the AM to see if I got it right.

Edited by PASabreFan
  • Like (+1) 1