GDT: Edmonton Oilers @ Buffalo Sabres 3/6/2023 at 7:30PM EST on ESPN+

OverPowerYou

5 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Sabres 8-4-1 vs. McJesus. 12 points in 13 games according to radio this morning. So coming into tonight, he's never had a big game ever vs. Buffalo. 

Which means he'll probably have a 5 point night tonight. Jinx.  Gulp ! 

Go good guys ! 

Oh No What GIF by Identity

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have watched Edmonton play. I’m not great with names but they have a number 97 and a number 29 who seem like decent players. They might want to think about paying attention to those two.😛

Oilers are like Buffalo West. All run and fun, questionable understanding of defensive responsibilities and you never know what kind of performance their goalie is going to give them.  I suspect we see Skinner since Campbell defecated the bed in their last game.  

Should be an entertaining game tonight.

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

Olofsson is going to score. And the haranguing crowd will be silenced for a short duration. 

This game will not be available to me. The freaking basturds! This is unadulterated stinky Bull Shitttt!

I am upset and sad. 

I sure hope that Krebs line starts scoring. So many chances, they have to finish now 

57 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Sabres 8-4-1 vs. McJesus. 12 points in 13 games according to radio this morning. So coming into tonight, he's never had a big game ever vs. Buffalo. 

Which means he'll probably have a 5 point night tonight. Jinx.  Gulp ! 

Go good guys ! 

excuse me what GIF

Tonight is one of our games in hand on some teams (except for Ottawa & Washington).  Fla, Pit, and the NYI are all off tonight.

On Tuesday we play the NYI, Pit takes on CBJ and Fla hosts Jack and the Knights.  Ott & Wash are off.

We currently have one game in hand on Ott and Pit, 3 on Fla and Wash, and 4 on the NYI

Buf, Ott, Wash, and Fla all have 68 pts. Pit has 71 and NYI 72.

Based on pts % Pit and Buf are the two top teams.

TB is 11 points ahead of the Sabres for the last automatic spot in the Atlantic, but we have closed 5 pts in the last 10 games.

• Like (+1) 2

That'd be awesome if Tampa could enter some sort of free-fall and we over take that 3rd spot in the Atlantic. Highly unlikely but that doesn't mean I can't dream.

I'll be in attendance tonight, I can't remember the last time I've had interest in going to a game this late in the season. I was at the Edmonton game last year where Cozens went off, hoping for a repeat. 

51 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Remember, tonight and tomorrow are ESPN+/Hulu exclusive games. No MSG. And after those two games the Sabres are scheduled for one more. (Sat Mar 25 vs Islanders) I don't make the schedules, I just report them.

You didn't just say that.

21 minutes ago, Mustache of God said:

That'd be awesome if Tampa could enter some sort of free-fall and we over take that 3rd spot in the Atlantic. Highly unlikely but that doesn't mean I can't dream.

I'll be in attendance tonight, I can't remember the last time I've had interest in going to a game this late in the season. I was at the Edmonton game last year where Cozens went off, hoping for a repeat. 

they've lost 5 in a row and playing poorly...I think they're already falling

4 minutes ago, NAF said:

Anyone know if Greenway is in Buffalo yet/playing tonight?

He's here but unsure if he is playing. I would assume we get a morning skate update soon, if they have one. (usually they are at 10am)

Dahlin could do something amazing tonight. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.