I NEED A FREAKING SABRES GAME TO TAKE MY MIND OFF OF LIFE; THIS BREAK IS INSANE.

Eleven

I have tickets for the Calgary game.  The break was probably too long but it is what it is.  

The Sabres need to get hot right out of the gate to stay in it.  I am ready, it feels great to be relevant again.  

Edited by Pimlach

11 hours ago, Getpucksdeep said:

You get one. During the middle of your Saturday.  And then you wait another week if you have a job to be to in the morning.  Terrible terrible schedule.  

Ugh. I know a lot of things go into schedule making but could this break coupled with a western road trip means for the majority of February, fans get to see this team play a handful of games unless you work B shift or something.  

Right when the team is making a playoff push with young stars in the making all over the roster and no one is going to see it.  NHL gonna NHL. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

It wasn't that long ago where I avoided watching this team because of its lack of entertainment value. Now, I have the opposite sensation ii that I am disappointed when I don't have an opportunity to watch this team. This team is now winning at a respectable rate, and it is an entertaining team to watch. How quickly things have changed. 

• Like (+1) 3

The last time they had a long break their passing was not good for a couple of games. They seemed out of sink. Sure hope that doesn't happen this time. They need to come out of the gate hot and fast.

What is this weird feeling I'm having. It's mid February and I can't wait for their next game. Go Sabres 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Getpucksdeep said:

You get one. During the middle of your Saturday.  And then you wait another week if you have a job to be to in the morning.  Terrible terrible schedule.  

And some of us (me) are lucky enough to work Saturday’s and also miss that Saturday game 🤦‍♂️ 

• Angry 1

3 hours ago, Pimlach said:

I have tickets for the Calgary game.  The break was probably too long but it is what it is.  

The Sabres need to get hot right out of the gate to stay in it.  I am ready, it feel great to be relevant again.  

It seems like this team starts out very cold after schedule breaks lasting more than several days, especially first periods. We shall see.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Buffalonill said:

I hear you my wife is driving me nuts with all these soap opera shows 

Something tells me that's a very short drive. 😁

3 hours ago, inkman said:

Ugh. I know a lot of things go into schedule making but could this break coupled with a western road trip means for the majority of February, fans get to see this team play a handful of games unless you work B shift or something.  

Right when the team is making a playoff push with young stars in the making all over the roster and no one is going to see it.  NHL gonna NHL. 

Exactly. It's also been disheartening to see them getting little to no help from other teams during this extended down time. Oh, well...

Let's get it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.