Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

37 minutes ago, Flashsabre said:

People have searched twitter and this was never said by anyone. Hamilton trying to push his personal narrative as a factual report. I’m done with this clown. He needs to go like yesterday.

Why are we burying Sabres discussion in around the NHL?

2 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

People have searched twitter and this was never said by anyone. Hamilton trying to push his personal narrative as a factual report. I’m done with this clown. He needs to go like yesterday.

Has Hamilton in fact said that three times on air in 24 hours?

after watching the condensed highlights of the canucks game, this popped up - a lengthy talk with jim rutherford after the canucks' loss to the sabres. the talk was very enjoyable. has something like this ever happened in the buffalo market? markets outside canada? it was cool.

20 hours ago, Flashsabre said:

what is going on with hamilton?

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

after watching the condensed highlights of the canucks game, this popped up - a lengthy talk with jim rutherford after the canucks' loss to the sabres. the talk was very enjoyable. has something like this ever happened in the buffalo market? markets outside canada? it was cool.

Thanks for posting this, was planning to find and watch. Transparency is a positive trend. As 1970 siblings, there's a little place in my heart for Canucks fanbase.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

He's lazy and insecure so he makes up things "the fans" say to make himself sound smart. Too bad Twitter has a search function and there's literally no evidence of anything he claimed. Sorry if I'm being Captain Obvious. 

Schopp and The Bulldog calling him out on Thursday was somehow funny cringe and sad at the same time. Of course it went right over his head and he just laughed it off. Then on Friday morning he pulled the same nonsense not once but twice.

• Thanks (+1) 2

3 hours ago, That Aud Smell said:

This is from a regular Hockey Night in Canada feature called "After Hours" which runs every Saturday night after the regular NHL double-header.

It usually features a live, in-depth chat with a player or executive tied to the games of the evening, whose appearance is scheduled well in advance.

They just happened to hit the jackpot with Rutherford at this particular point of the season.

It's all the media out here is talking about this morning.

Related, the feeling in the building was people crazy fed up with their franchise Saturday. It got nasty in the third. We had Canuck players arguing loudly with each other on the ice, the fans booing the in-house media team for trying to get them to start a singalong, and two guys in my section tearing off their jerseys and tossing them on the ice to the cheers of everyone else around them.

Never experienced anything like it.

Edited by dudacek
  • Thanks (+1) 3

2 hours ago, dudacek said:

This is from a regular Hockey Night in Canada feature called "After Hours" which runs every Saturday night after the regular NHL double-header.

It usually features a live, in-depth chat with a player or executive tied to the games of the evening, whose appearance is scheduled well in advance.

They just happened to hit the jackpot with Rutherford at this particular point of the season.

It's all the media out here is talking about this morning.

Related, the feeling in the building was people crazy fed up with their franchise Saturday. It got nasty in the third. We had Canuck players arguing loudly with each other on the ice, the fans booing the in-house media team for trying to get them to start a singalong, and two guys in my section tearing off their jerseys and tossing them on the ice to the cheers of everyone else around them.

Never experienced anything like it.

Canadian market thing for sure. 

Sounds like the Oilers a few seasons ago 

3 hours ago, Rhyno716 said:

He's lazy and insecure so he makes up things "the fans" say to make himself sound smart. Too bad Twitter has a search function and there's literally no evidence of anything he claimed. Sorry if I'm being Captain Obvious. 

Schopp and The Bulldog calling him out on Thursday was somehow funny cringe and sad at the same time. Of course it went right over his head and he just laughed it off. Then on Friday morning he pulled the same nonsense not once but twice.

Welcome !!

Gabba, gabba !!

We accept you, we accept you ... one of us !!

Gabba, gabba hey !!

Sent you a beer.

PH is a doofus.  End of discussion.

• Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Rhyno716 said:

Welcome to the board!

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

TOR @ LV tonight…what a dilemma who to cheer for.  😂

I’ll watch hockey as much as possible but that game does not interest me.

With a gun to my head I would cheer for Vegas because Toronto is in the Sabres division. I would like to see Eichel vs Matthews in an NBA style slapping fight.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 10/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, PerreaultForever said:

maybe this is old, but it was the first time I read it and it made me laugh. The Chicago fan mantra is "suck hard for Bedard".

Arizona deserves him more. Chicago already won a couple of cups. ***** that team!

3 hours ago, SABRES 0311 said:

I’d rather see the Leafs win. For some reason the idea of the demise of VGK makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

No, I live in Vegas and ***** the leafs. That team isn’t going anywhere. Their defense and goaltending suck!

6 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

TOR @ LV tonight…what a dilemma who to cheer for.  😂

Don’t worry we took care of Toronto for you!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.