Around The NHL 2022-23 Regular Season

Brawndo

7 hours ago, PerreaultForever said:

Bruins with their hottest start in franchise history - and they were the ones we were going to catch for the playoffs right? 

Maybe switch that idea to the Leafs. 

Sabres currently sit in a playoff spot btw.

If they beat Chicago tonight Buffalo could be 2nd in their division behind Boston. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 1

Leafs are in trouble. Samsonov was playing out of his mind to start the season and they still don’t have a winning record.

They have the worst D corps in the league.

Their forward group is tied to the top 4 and outside of Tavares they just don’t give a crap too much of the time.

If they somehow find a way to lose to the Ducks tonight some of my buddies might be jumping off bridges.😀

Dubas is gone after the season if he makes it that long. I can see him panicking, canning Keefe and throwing $5 trillion at Trotz.

Edited by Flashsabre

The Leafs are a mess. The only reason they got a point is an awful disallowed goal call against the Ducks.

They were up 3-1 after the 2nd period against the worst offensive team in the league and the worst team overall and just folded like a cheap suit.

Marner gave two pucks away for 2 goals against and they benched him for one shift.

Edited by Flashsabre

16 hours ago, K-9 said:

While I agree with him, Harrington is the last person to be advising other people to chill. 

Nah, that's the internet way. You are allowed to come across all brash and like a DB but if others return the action you get to tell them to chill. It's classic. :eyeroll:

On 10/30/2022 at 12:11 PM, Flashsabre said:

Leafs are in trouble. Samsonov was playing out of his mind to start the season and they still don’t have a winning record.

They have the worst D corps in the league.

Their forward group is tied to the top 4 and outside of Tavares they just don’t give a crap too much of the time.

If they somehow find a way to lose to the Ducks tonight some of my buddies might be jumping off bridges.😀

Dubas is gone after the season if he makes it that long. I can see him panicking, canning Keefe and throwing $5 trillion at Trotz.

Who on that team matches what Trotz wants to do? 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.