Reinhart traded to Florida for G Devon Levi (7th rd pick in 2020) and a lottery protected 1st in 2022.

GASabresIUFAN

1 minute ago, LTS said:

Yes, move on... outside.

I actually have fun going back and forth on this stuff. It's not emotional to me, it's interactive. 

I sure hope you are having as much fun telling me to go outside as I am having not being outside

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I can't see him making the team for 4 years or so but we got lucky again this year getting a faller. He's played some RW as well. Wheeler has 3 years left on his deal (Maurice will no doubt play Wheeler on the 1st line all 3 years...).

Lucius took a puck to the knee and decided to go with surgery and was laid up for 3 months and couldn't skate for 4 months. He was the 10th leading scorer on his team.

You guys got a good haul for Risto though. Kudos to the GM on taking full advantage of that trade. I can't see the Flyers doing well the next  couple of years to be honest. They'll suck hind tit if their goalie doesn't play better, that's for sure. The drafts of 2022 and 2023 are supposed to be very deep. That 2nd could be a really nice piece. Any camp fire gossip about whether Risto is going to extend with them?

I know Chevy is looking for at least one D man but I wish he would have made a play on Rhino, Ehlers-Scheif-Rhino would have made a great line. I'd have given up Copper and next year's first if Rhino's intentions were staying long term.

I especially wanted Lucius cause he's a Slytherin 

Just now, PASabreFan said:

Are you outside?

At the moment? No.  Have I been?  Yes. 

Right now I am watching my son play in the NYS American Legion baseball tournament on YouTube.  I jumped in here quick hoping to get some information since I hadn't seen anything on Twitter. 

5 minutes ago, tom webster said:

Do people really believe he was offered top ten pick and prospect last night and he said, nah, I’m good with a low pick next year, a third liner and a long shot goalie? The market is what it is for RFA forwards. Look what the Rangers got. Look what everyone paid at the deadline(except for ridiculous Foligno deal). He made it clear he wasn’t staying. They want to rid the team of guys like that. They took the best they were offered.

Should we expect the same logic for Jack then?

Sam didn’t want to be here this spring either, but he didn’t show it on the ice and, according to his coach, in the room either.

Im with @Randall Flagg, if we are going to trade him for a deadline price, keep him until the deadline to play 1C and help develop Casey and Dylan.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Randall Flagg said:

It is what it is if the return sucjs because of RFA market. But it would be inexcusable to only find ourselves on the bad side of that. We should find a way to take advantage of it too.

The only asset this team is going to have post Jack is cap space and I think we haven't a clue on how to weaponize it. I still wish this organization had a fetish for people from Tampa and not the Pens.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

I actually have fun going back and forth on this stuff. It's not emotional to me, it's interactive. 

I sure hope you are having as much fun telling me to go outside as I am having not being outside

I just came inside. Should I go back outside?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Thorny said:

The moves and rumored so far don't rule out tanking IMO, though I don't think an actual "tank" is what we are doing, the way people use the term. I do think that through the prism of the moves we've seen made, it's likely that, although "winning" could/would be welcome, it is a backseat priority at this point in time. For me that's troubling in and of itself but everyone's mileage may vary on that and people smarter than me have advocated for that route. Depending on the rest of the work we see, though like I said I don't think we are tanking, it's possible IMO Adams would sooner see us get the 1 overall than the 8th seed. 

Respectfully, I think the bolded is nuts.

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

My view of the trades and rumored thus far? I said seemingly. It's inarguable that through the transactions of 2 of the 3 biggest assets we have to mold a good team, we have only made our roster worse for next season, so far.

OK, but making the roster worse next season doesn't equate to not prioritizing talent.

2 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Well, I didn't address you specifically did i? So why did you think I was talking to you?

I made a suggestion... take a breath.  I guess making a suggestion is a bad thing.  My apologies.  I'll make another one, but this time just to you.

Go ***** yourself.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, nfreeman said:

Respectfully, I think the bolded is nuts.

OK, but making the roster worse next season doesn't equate to not prioritizing talent.

You are correct, thanks - it was supposed to read prioritizing talent (fielding a competitive roster) for next season. I've spoken ad nauseum about how important I feel that is so sometimes inadvertently leave out that context that infuses my argument, for me. 

7 minutes ago, Thorny said:

It *does* seem to be taking weirdly long..

any chance this deal gets scrapped? Apparently Reinhart was told he's a Panther, though

My guess is they're either still trying to get ahold of one of the pieces to inform them and or they're just waiting until the draft starts today to announce it on air and make it official.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LTS said:

Well, I didn't address you specifically did i? So why did you think I was talking to you?

I made a suggestion... take a breath.  I guess making a suggestion is a bad thing.  My apologies.  I'll make another one, but this time just to you.

Go ***** yourself.

Happy The Rock GIF

1 minute ago, Captain Caveman said:

My guess is they're either still trying to get ahold of one of the pieces to inform them and or they're just waiting until the draft starts today to announce it on air and make it official.

Someone with a NTC on Florida is "sleeping in" a little extra today lol

1 hour ago, Gatorman0519 said:

We got fleeced on ROR.

We got fleeced on Bogosian.

We got fleeced on Hall.

We are taking a garbage dump and high picks for Sam?

Are they deliberately ruining this market?

Absolutely mind-boggling. 

I want KA nowhere near Eichel. 

Tanking again🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Bogosian refused to report when he was demoted and was released. He wasn't worth anything.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.