Reinhart traded to Florida for G Devon Levi (7th rd pick in 2020) and a lottery protected 1st in 2022.

GASabresIUFAN

2 minutes ago, GASabresIUFAN said:

He just broke this news at the completion of the 1st rd coverage.  Should be really interesting to see the details if this happens.  I'm shocked KA would trade him in the division, but the offer must be huge. 

ANTON ***** LUNDELL

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic
Just now, Rasmus_ said:

My favorite Sabre, has played his last game here.  It kills me, but I sort of saw the writing on the wall immediately after his season ending presser. 

I'm sad as well.  He acquitted himself very well on the ice in a terrible situation last year.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Rasmus_ said:

My favorite Sabre, has played his last game here.  It kills me, but I sort of saw the writing on the wall immediately after his season ending presser. 

Which just shows you how different sports fans for the same team can be. My sentence would read:

My least favourite Sabre has played his last game here. I love it, finally got rid of the guy and I was hoping it would happen after his self indulgent presser. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Rasmus_ said:

My favorite Sabre played his last game for Buffalo in 1987...

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.