Reinhart traded to Florida for G Devon Levi (7th rd pick in 2020) and a lottery protected 1st in 2022.

GASabresIUFAN

20 minutes ago, LGR4GM said:

So excited to trade Reinhart for a goalie who barely played last year, a cap dump, and a ufa forward... great work team. 

Stupid. 

Liger, come on now man. Let’s wait until we actually get the trade.  Then we can all be upset together.

2 minutes ago, Derrico said:

Agreed.  Seriously, how did we get here?  In a salary cap era it is pretty unbelievable to have missed the playoffs for this long AND run out probably one of the worst Sabres teams since the tank for next season.

They are the absolute champion of minimizing the assets they posses.  There are so many smart hockey minds out there.  Just so frustrating seeing GM after GM continue setting this franchise back.  

You know the answer: The Fracker and the Gold Digger. Aspergery Terry and Lil' Kim.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, darksabre said:

The trade isn't even announced and everyone is already mad about it. Go take a walk outside. Yeesh.

Just took the dogs on a two mile walk. It was wonderful! Probably gonna go ride my bike around the lake in a few minutes

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Huckleberry said:

Just friedman saying it was Levi coming back - we don't know nothing, If sam signs an extension the price goes way up for me.

1st round pick + lundell or ***** off.

They get Lundell I might cry. I think there's 0% that happens

9 minutes ago, darksabre said:

The trade isn't even announced and everyone is already mad about it. Go take a walk outside. Yeesh.

I’ve been on a walk outside since around 8 am and can confirm I’m continuously less angry.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thorny said:

This is kind of pointless haha. Circle back in an hour and let me know if I was wrong

Of course it's pointless. Nothing has actually happened! 😂

Just now, Hoss said:

I’ve been on a walk outside since around 8 am and can confirm I’m continuously less angry.

I'm driving down to Bradford to check out the Zippo museum and take some pictures. Logging off rules.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Just friedman saying it was Levi coming back - we don't know nothing, If sam signs an extension the price goes way up for me.

1st round pick + lundell or ***** off.

Lundell isn't coming back 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.