Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

How many times have we called for Gudas to be banned from the league? When does this garbage stop?

Certainly not this time. This looks like a classic situation where the league can find some obscure reason the players' stick ended up where it did, and they might even somehow blame Perreault for dropping his head, or something. Get ready.

:flirt:

Absolutely correct.  You may have noticed by now that I've been faking everything.

The couple of dustups we've had, are you saying the heaving chest and cigarette-smoking was fake?

I really like that they're calling slashing like they are, even if it looks bad when they ignore blatant interference or a check from behind 30 seconds before. It's nice watching players be able to stickhandle and make hockey plays rather than having pucks knocked away by getting their wrists hacked. Anyone who wants to see the Nic Deslauriers of the world freely illegally neutralize the McDavids of the world is nuts.

Oh, speaking of Deslauriers, he got his first NHL game action recently and fought to fire up his team. In that game, his team gave Arizona their first regulation win, in game 21. 

I don't miss Nic Deslauriers one bit :lol:

I really like that they're calling slashing like they are, even if it looks bad when they ignore blatant interference or a check from behind 30 seconds before. It's nice watching players be able to stickhandle and make hockey plays rather than having pucks knocked away by getting their wrists hacked. Anyone who wants to see the Nic Deslauriers of the world freely illegally neutralize the McDavids of the world is nuts.

Oh, speaking of Deslauriers, he got his first NHL game action recently and fought to fire up his team. In that game, his team gave Arizona their first regulation win, in game 21. 

I don't miss Nic Deslauriers one bit :lol:

You are so full of crap.  You know the Deslauriers of the world can't even get close enough to the McDavids of the world to slash them.  Beyond that, I thought we firmly established there are no Deslauriers of the world.  He's in a class all by himself.  :)

With this in mind, I think I need to go back and watch some footage of Gretzky, just to be reminded of just how otherworldly he was. He scored as much as he did when they didn't call hooking. It's absolutely unreal to see some of his goals where one elbow is being tugged one way and a knee is being tugged the other way.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.