Around the NHL 2017

spndnchz

If Dansk is out for any measurable amount of time, they would be on their fourth goalie.

This happened a few days ago, surprised it's not in the thread:  Last second (literally) goal by Kings to beat Bruins in OT.

The announcers are just shocked.  It's awesome.

Edited by Doohickie

4th in less than 15 games I believe.

Fluery

Subban

dansk

Now Legace

It's looking like LV might be the black hole for goalies so far. And yet they keep rolling and all the "experts" keep writing and talking about how their winning won't last......

0 for 2 on the road trip so far.  The real test of Vegas is being away from home.  They were riding the high of being the new team in the league and being a bunch of castoffs.  The shooting in Vegas gave them an even deeper purpose to play, especially in front of the home crowd.  However, as the season moves into the long haul section those emotional factors wear out and they are left relying upon their talent.

I don't think it will last either.  If they come back from this road trip playing under .500 hockey they will be questioning just how good they really are, even if they are on their 6th goaltender by then.  (Although I think Fleury and Subban may be close to returning).

This happened a few days ago, surprised it's not in the thread:  Last second (literally) goal by Kings to beat Bruins in OT.

The announcers are just shocked.  It's awesome.

Craziness. Reaction time helps as the clock operator didn't start the clock until the puck was almost to the stick of the shooter. I'm not sure you can score a goal in .5 seconds, puck drop to crossing the goal line. .7 maybe? Apparently so.

Carolina has 55 shots on goal in Colorado with 4 minutes left to play still. Their goaltending, however, has allowed 5 goals on 25 shots.

I think they're the best possession team so far this season. Flagg is surprised :P

The final differential was 60-27. Get a goalie guys

Also, Price is sporting a healthy .880 Save percentage and a GAA over 3, and I don't even think that contract has kicked in yet

Edited by Randall Flagg

Scheif with the hatty tonight...3rd hatty for the Jets in 12 games.

Lemieux got into his first fight and Buff squared off with Benn.

We play the Habs on Saturday and they are in Chicago on Sunday...I hope we see Price and not Montoya.

You don't hear that often about Price but he has been playing like shite.

Carolina has 55 shots on goal in Colorado with 4 minutes left to play still. Their goaltending, however, has allowed 5 goals on 25 shots.

I think they're the best possession team so far this season. Flagg is surprised :P

The final differential was 60-27. Get a goalie guys

Also, Price is sporting a healthy .880 Save percentage and a GAA over 3, and I don't even think that contract has kicked in yet

We have been saying for 2 years now that the bottom was going to fall out in Montreal and lo and behold it did

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.