Explain Your Avatar!

WildCard

Next spring, the NEW USS Little Rock will be commissioned right next to the old one.  I have been told that this is the first time in US Naval History that two ships with the same namesake will coexist in the same waters.  (I don't know if that's right.)  There is going to be one hell of a party down there; stay tuned and get tickets.

Seems hard to believe they haven't had USS Enterprise (1799) and USS Enterprise (CVN-65) together that's some photo-op gold, there.

Avatar: Josie painted it. Wait, that's not right.

Edited by MattPie

Picture taken during the National Anthem of Ted Nolan's second time around home debut. 

I was there. I was so psyched. No one else was. The response to Nolan and LaFontaine being welcome back on the video board was underwhelming. Guess you can't go home again after all...

The view I prefer to take... especially when we began emerging from the dark ages on this board and with this team.

I've contemplated changing it again but I don't think we're there yet (on this board, or on this team.)

When I lived in Pennsylvania and Virginia, I always liked seeing this sign along the thruway on my drive home.  Although, I found the photo on the world wide webz.

Side note: no matter how many times I make the drive, the section between the PA border and Buffalo is always so deceptively long and dull.

Eichel in a unicorn costume, apparently before a Halloween party at BU. Somebody on r/hockey had him sign a copy of it: https://m.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/3b3b6m/in_light_of_tomorrows_draft_heres_a_unique/

It's me. Taken on my birthday, 5 years ago.

I've seen a commenter on WGR Facebook posts with that profile picture, and I was always like "what the hell is that from?" Now that I know it's just you, so I can stop wracking my brain trying to figure that out. Edited by sodbuster

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.