World Cup 2016

MODO Hockey

What a sh1tty coach J.T seams to be. Big shame for USA that has so much talant.

Shockingly my boy Lombardi put together this debacle leaving a ton of skill sitting at home. Don't know that they could have beat these guys, but putting together a skilled US team shoukd've beat the Pan-Europe team.

Shockingly my boy Lombardi put together this debacle leaving a ton of skill sitting at home. Don't know that they could have beat these guys, but putting together a skilled US team shoukd've beat the Pan-Europe team.

Yea, I mean, even the best US team is a pretty big dog against Canada's best...but they'd have a better shot, and at least could beat the other teams. Team USA now has 1 goal scored in the past 4 international best-on-best tournament games. Think that speaks for itself.

Just sitting around the house tonight w my dog. Felt like I should be doing something important, but couldn't put my finger on it.

I admit I laughed.

As much fun as it has been to watch Team NA, Team USA really could have used some of its young scorers. Not sure Jones, Gostisbehere, or Trouba would've made the roster though.

Yea, I mean, even the best US team is a pretty big dog against Canada's best...but they'd have a better shot, and at least could beat the other teams. Team USA now has 1 goal scored in the past 4 international best-on-best tournament games. Think that speaks for itself.

And yet USA hockey is still getting old farts and coaches like Tortarella for their teams. It is just stupid nepotism at work. 

??  We scored two last night.

Here is the good news from USA hockey's failure.  This generation of players and coaches mostly won't be on the next major team.  In 2-4 years Eichel, Mathews, Johnny Hockey, Gibson, Saad, Trocheck, Seth Jones, Werenski, Hanafin and Justin Faulk should all be on the team.  Why Faulk wasn't on it this time, I have no idea. 

We'll finally get rid of guys like Dubinsky, Adbelkader, Kesler,  the Johnson boys, Backes etc.  Frankly none of these guys should have been on the team this time.  Also we can finally be rid of Torts.  Hoepfully they'll hire DD or Cooper.  I think we have moved on from bang first score later kind of hockey.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.