World Cup 2016

MODO Hockey

I think this is the essence. But I also think Coach Todd is using this thing for the benefit of his guy and Matthew's.  Matthew's while aggressive has made a lot of bone head giveaways. MacL is  switching things up for the benefit of McDavis' well being.  Connor may be the wunderkind but he sucks as a teammate.  He does his own thing and doesn't look to get anyone involved until his rush is stopped. Jack looked like he was trying to get his linemates chances. 

This is interesting.

All I want is a group that does not possess an unhealthy obsession with grit to be in charge of USA Hockey. Is that so much to ask for? 

IN A BEST ON BEST TOURNAMENT, DON'T LEAVE A COLLECTION OF YOUR BEST PLAYERS AT HOME TO BRING THE JUSTIN ABDELKADERS OF THE WORLD!!! FFS.

USA hockey is a hot mess.  Has been for a while.  At LEAST since Nagano, if not before.

Okposo, Yandle, Tyler Johnson, Shattenkirk, Kessel, Faulk, Fowler

How does that even happen?

You must mean the Faulk that was a key addition to the Sabres in The Hockey News article, right?

I know.

And it happens because Team USA picks coaches who pick marquee--rather than performing--players.  

Why not get a foreign coach like we do for soccer?

I heard Melrose say that winning faceoffs is all about intensity.

I heard intensity say that winning Melrose is all about face-offs.

The sentence makes just as much sense.

Okposo, Yandle, Tyler Johnson, Shattenkirk, Kessel, Faulk, Fowler

How does that even happen?

It happens because dinosaurs run USA hockey and think of names instead of skills. 

You must mean the Faulk that was a key addition to the Sabres in The Hockey News article, right?

I know.

And it happens because Team USA picks ###### coaches who pick marquee--rather than performing--players.  

They picked one of the worst NHL coaches I think there are.

I heard Melrose say that winning faceoffs is all about intensity.

Probably smarter than what gets said in USA Hockey team selection meetings.

I know.

And it happens because Team USA picks ###### coaches who pick marquee--rather than performing--players.  

I heard intensity say that winning Melrose is all about face-offs.

The sentence makes just as much sense.

Abdelkader? Dubinsky? The Johnsons? These are neither marquee nor performing players.

Probably smarter than what gets said in USA Hockey team selection meetings.

Abdelkader? Dubinsky? The Johnsons? These are neither marquee nor performing players.

If you think Abdelkaler and Dubinsky aren't "names," well...

I gotta tell you this.  There's a whole television INDUSTRY over Kardashian's daughters.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.