World Cup 2016

MODO Hockey

This is turning into a Canadian ball wash. Jack was great on fos tonight and when you needed a draw you go to Mac?

Well the head coach is McDavid's very own.

I though Jack played well. I don't get the lack of ice time. That's only going to inhibit him shooting more and make him less effective. If you want to utilize him, unleash him and tell him to shoot every lane he gets

Matthews played 9:17 in the 3rd period. Led All NA forwards in TOI. Only Gostisbehere had more TOI on the backend.

I really want to like him, I really do. But his presence in Toronto means I'm going to have to spend 15 years hate-watching him.

Same here. But by 15 you mean however many years it takes to get him to UFA, since he's leaving as soon as he can to go play for his hometown team in Zona.

Hey, if Toronto can play this game all the time then so can I :P 

Separate post: I hope NA loses to Sweden. Jack can be done playing meaningless games any time now. Please.

Edited by Randall Flagg

In other news, apparently Larkin didn't play a single shift in the 3rd. Drouin had...one? Gaudreau didn't seem to have a lot either, unless he just wasn't getting the puck. Overall odd ice distribution.

That was my point above. Jack didn't get a lot of ice time, but neither did anyone else not named McDavid and Matthews

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.