2slowtogofast

Gorges injured ? because he is on IR according to 

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=782115

McCabe - Risto

Colaiacovo - Franson

Weber - Pysyk

Donovan.   

Jesus that looks bad lol

Bylsma said Gionta is day to day. Developed lower-body injury at end of practice Tues. Gorges possible, Lehner will start in goal. #Sabres

Gionta is listed as day to day with a lower body injury, but I would let him sit out the first game I guess.

After the byslma interview im going with.

Moulson - O'Reilly - Ennis

Kane - Eichel - Reinhart

Girgensons - Larsson - Foligno

Deslauriers - Legwand - McGinn

McCabe - Risto

Colaiacovo - Franson

Weber - Pysyk

*Gorges might play and shuffle weber or Colaiacovo out.

Lehner

Johnson

Edited by Huckleberry

It's also possible that he may play on the 3rd line but end up top 6 in forward minutes.

Bazinga.

I prefer to compare that to the 2006-2008 sabres, they often had 3 lines to roll out to.    We should be able to do the same this year already.

I think about this from time to time: It was in/around the 2006 run, I think, that a playoff-time caller to WGR performed a song called "I Roll Four Lines," set to the tune of "I Walk the Line" (with Ruff the ostensible "voice"). The guy's lyrics and delivery were really freakin' good (he tried to sound like Cash, not Ruff). I wish I could find that.

You go sit down with SDS, Beavis, and Butthead, over there.

:w00t:

lol yeah

http://www.diebytheblade.com/2015/10/7/9470097/buffalo-sabres-pump-up-video-vote-2015-2016

Don't think we need pump videos but here are a couple.

i couldn't get past the first one, and its featuring of kaleta and weber.

Very nice.

Separately:  nobody better start the GDT before midnight.  D4rk did this before the season opener a few years ago and doomed us to 3 years in purgatory.

You're dangerously close to asking for a snarky "landing Jack Eichel is not purgatory" response :P

We got rid of Darcy. We got a GM who appears to know what he's doing, and at the very least is exciting. We're on the upswing. There is no purgatory. Left at the side of a road for dead in a ditch we have to climb out of, maybe, but not purgatory!

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.