Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

The IRS.

No, really.

They are doing their part to ensure the strength of the Canadian economy. Well, my little part of it.

Since the IRS has started cracking down on delinquent tax filers who are US citizens, but living abroad, it is amazing how many of my Canadian tax clients suddenly remember that they are US dual citizens and need to file their catch-up US taxes.

Awesome!! ... :thumbsup: ... :beer:

Daemen Wildcat's Women's Soccer team won the National small college (USCAA) championships! They beat the 3rd, 2nd and 1st seed teams on their way to the title. They snapped a 35 game winning streak for Maine Fort Kent, beating them 1-0 in OT. My sister got to play the full 96 minutes, her first FULL game (and then some) since the injury. B-)

Daemen Wildcat's Women's Soccer team won the National small college (USCAA) championships! They beat the 3rd, 2nd and 1st seed teams on their way to the title. They snapped a 35 game winning streak for Maine Fort Kent, beating them 1-0 in OT. My sister got to play the full 96 minutes, her first FULL game (and then some) since the injury. B-)

Congrats to your sister!

I forget which thread I was talking about this, but the roommate from hell got the job offer! Somehow this lead to a mini-fight with the wife, but this is a great thing. We now know where we will be living together.

Awesome, indeed... sounds like a celebration is in order!

A friend of mine just got engaged yesterday and it looks like he bought pretty much the same ring I did. Strangely enough, it looks like he also bought it at almost the same exact time as me.

Well, you do have to get those deals before the timer in the corner of the TV screen runs out.