Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Being in nature. I just got in from hunting a few hours ago, and even if I don't have tags at some point in the future I will still put on orange and just go out and sit in a tree to think for six hours. It is the most relaxing thing I have ever done.

Glad someone else understands how important nature is to mental health. A peaceful chunk of earth is more therapeutic than any medicine.

Being in nature. I just got in from hunting a few hours ago, and even if I don't have tags at some point in the future I will still put on orange and just go out and sit in a tree to think for six hours. It is the most relaxing thing I have ever done.

I'm home for Thanksgiving and dear god did I ever miss the stars. I'magolooksommore

Just got my hands on 4 tickets to the SEC Championship tilt. One of my casket sales reps gave em to me today. My daddy and 2 brothers and I are going to see a dandy. Someone's fixin to get hit in the nose with a hobnail boot!!

Bet its a great time!!

Someone's fixin to get hit in the nose with a hobnail boot

but whatinthehell does this even mean?

Happy Birthday to qwksndmonster. Hope it's awesome.

Thanks ;)

Got drunk and watched college football with my family and friends that I haven't been able to see since I left for college in August. Then my mom took my brother and I to drop-in and we kept drinking on the bench. Round it all out with a $110 win at trivia and a wonderful birthday dinner of beef stir fry, bagels, cream cheese, and lox. Then my mom's double layer chocolate cake.

Awesome day.

EDIT: I edited this post like a hundred times making it more and more detailed. Why am I so weird?

Edited by qwksndmonster

Disney World. Despite the fact that every single thing that happens once you enter the parks is designed to separate you from more of your $, the place is run like a well oiled machine and the memories it creates for your kids are priceless.

Befriend some employees so you can take advantage of their discounts. I actually didn't spend too much when I was there in october

Disney World. Despite the fact that every single thing that happens once you enter the parks is designed to separate you from more of your $, the place is run like a well oiled machine and the memories it creates for your kids are priceless.

heh

We went when my son was about 8 or 9. At dusk all of the vendor carts began switching. The daytime carts were getting taken to wherever they get taken to and new carts were being wheeled out with all kinds of glow-in-the-dark trinkets and souveniers. After we passed about the 2nd or 3rd glow-in-the-dark cart being wheeled to its station the father in front of us pointed and said to his kids, "look kids, they are coming to take more of our money". I about split my sides open laughing.