Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Well, he never said he was a good goalie. For all we know he could be the Anders Lindback of bar league.

You be nice! Every goalie is a good goalie.  Do you want to shoot on post?

As far as things that are awesome go:  I am having an awesome music day today.  Everything I play sounds on point, and I wrote a couple short songs out of nowhere.  Everything except the song I set out to write has come out.  Music is fun.

You be nice! Every goalie is a good goalie. Do you want to shoot on post?

Yes! When we play post, I make the iron sing like nobody's business! Put a goalie in the net and it's like I forget how to pick a spot. I try and blast it through the goalie every time.

I think revenge of the armadillo is awesome.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/texas-man-shoots-armadillo-bullet-ricochets-back-into-his-face-1.3176390

Only (maybe) in Texas.

I saw a story that there is a slight increase in cases of leprosy this year due to armadillos.  So if that one really was vengeful, it would have also made the guy a leper.  It's not much, but every little bit helps.

I got a renewal bill for car insurance with no changes so I called. After some hassling and the good ole "I might have to consider other agencies" I got almost a $40 decrease per month. Bingo.

Would you be interested in speaking with a Nationwide rep on my behalf?  :P

Leaving tonight for some camping on Lake Ontario for my friends' Jack and Jill weekend. Drinking, cigars, and a giant slip and slide. Can't wait. Then I leave directly from there to spend a week in the ADK with my family. 

Today is going to be REALLY long.

:beer:

Leaving tonight for some camping on Lake Ontario for my friends' Jack and Jill weekend. Drinking, cigars, and a giant slip and slide. Can't wait. Then I leave directly from there to spend a week in the ADK with my family. 

Today is going to be REALLY long.

What .. is a... jack and jill... weekend?

Do you watch horrid Adam Sandler movies? Do you fall down hills and smash crowns and burn the monarchy and extinguish the flames of anarchy with pails of water fetched from wells in said hills? 

I guess I'm just going to assume it's a joint bachelor/bachelorette party...? 

I was just walking by the Durham VA hospital and I noticed two incredibly awesome things:

1. There was a truck that had the name and abbreviation of one of the units in the hospital.  It was the Durham - VA Deacon and Emergency Response... or D-VADER.

2. They have one of those bells that chimes every 15 minutes.  I just happened to be walking by at noon so after it did the 12 chimes, it then played Anchors Aweigh.  Very cool.

That trailer (tonally) looks about perfect for Deadpool.  In this over saturated superhero movie market, it's the perfect time for a Deadpool film.

I really only have one desire from this movie.  When Stan Lee does his usual cameo that he does in all movies based off of Marvel Comics, Deadpool needs to point him out and say something like, "hey, it's Stan Lee!".

Do you watch horrid Adam Sandler movies? Do you fall down hills and smash crowns and burn the monarchy and extinguish the flames of anarchy with pails of water fetched from wells in said hills? 

Good guess, that's exactly what it is. I've been to a fwe, and I'm not sure what to make of it. It's fun and all, but depending on your group of friends it's either "my great Jack and Jill party" or "every weekend".

Nailed it. Burning the monarchy is optional, but encouraged.

Good guess, that's exactly what it is. I've been to a fwe, and I'm not sure what to make of it. It's fun and all, but depending on your group of friends it's either "my great Jack and Jill party" or "every weekend".

I have high hopes for it. Good group of people, and I think the guys and girls will be separated for parts of it, which is part of the fun.Hopefully I live long enough to enjoy the 'dacks.

Nailed it. Burning the monarchy is optional, but encouraged.

I have high hopes for it. Good group of people, and I think the guys and girls will be separated for parts of it, which is part of the fun.Hopefully I live long enough to enjoy the 'dacks.

Woo!

Yeah, d4rk and I have considered that should we ever get around to tying knots together, we'd just do a weekend at a cabin with friends rather than separate stag/hen parties. I have no need to get embarrassingly wasted and have people buy me penis themed party favors and neither of us really want strippers so...  As we get older it just makes more and more sense to keep something like that casual. No need to make my student loan loaded friends or those with little kids pay for a party for me, you're already spending time and money coming to my wedding. 

But I do hope theres laser tag or gokarts or something...