Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Woo!

Yeah, d4rk and I have considered that should we ever get around to tying knots together, we'd just do a weekend at a cabin with friends rather than separate stag/hen parties. I have no need to get embarrassingly wasted and have people buy me penis themed party favors and neither of us really want strippers so...  As we get older it just makes more and more sense to keep something like that casual. No need to make my student loan loaded friends or those with little kids pay for a party for me, you're already spending time and money coming to my wedding. 

But I do hope theres laser tag or gokarts or something... 

My bachelor party was a weekend at a lake house with my groomsmen and we rented a boat, fished, and sat around with cigars, some sort of whiskey, and card games.  No strippers or anything.  My wife and her bachelorette  party even stopped by for food (they did a wine tour around Seneca Lake).  We were grilling and offered them food.  

My bachelor party was a weekend at a lake house with my groomsmen and we rented a boat, fished, and sat around with cigars, some sort of whiskey, and card games.  No strippers or anything.  My wife and her bachelorette  party even stopped by for food (they did a wine tour around Seneca Lake).  We were grilling and offered them food.  

That sounds pretty awesome. 

A friend of mine's was very similar, except substitute lots of guns and clays for boats.

Mine was similar, except we did beer tour on Saturday around Seneca Lake, and we at a TON of corn.

Mine was similar, except we did beer tour on Saturday around Seneca Lake, and we at a TON of corn.

Hahaha so I've heard. I was at your wife's... and well.... panties were lost...  but hey, I bonded really well with one of the other ladies as we stayed up all night making sure one of the others didn't aspirate on her own vomit!!! 

I don't think I've been as drunk as I was that day...since that day. Woof. Chugging IPA's on the party bus with your cousin was a terrible idea. 

The corn though. The corn was a great idea. 24 corn. 

I really only have one desire from this movie.  When Stan Lee does his usual cameo that he does in all movies based off of Marvel Comics, Deadpool needs to point him out and say something like, "hey, it's Stan Lee!".

This would be awesome

At Cape Canaveral for a month. Watch for an Atlas V launch on the 31st. Hopefully, this will light a little fire under the ass of my career. I'll be "on console" (read: in the control room) for the launch.

In the meantime, I'll be sampling local beers. Cigar City Jai Alai is winning so far.

Please tell me you have a buzz cut and you're wearing those half rimmed glasses from the 60s.

Can't.  I'm rocking a razor fade with a big beard and perfect vision right now.  Outside, I'll occasionally prefer the old pair of wayfarers to the usual pair of aviators.  But I do wear the old school short sleeve shirts with ties, much to the chagrin of what the Cape has mostly become, which is a field of tucked-polo-wearing boomers.  People just don't work like this anymore.  I mean, look at this notorious punk ass.

Can't.  I'm rocking a razor fade with a big beard and perfect vision right now.  Outside, I'll occasionally prefer the old pair of wayfarers to the usual pair of aviators.  But I do wear the old school short sleeve shirts with ties, much to the chagrin of what the Cape has mostly become, which is a field of tucked-polo-wearing boomers.  People just don't work like this anymore.  I mean, look at this notorious punk ass.

I have to post this because you mentioned Bobak

f33dcca12712e2692eb76ea7899e0f3b.jpg

Also good on you for rocking old school. 

Got some awesome news today. A couple years ago my department decided to rotate the Shift Managers between shifts. That was pretty messed up, just f'ing with people's lives like that. We got a new VP last month and she actually asked the Shift bosses what shift they wanted to be on, and she's making it happen! That means I get my favorite boss back. He's my mentor, and he has helped to advance my career so much. I'm just so pumped that he's coming back.

Also, they're(Hollywood's) remaking Point Break.

I was driving yesterday and wound up alongside a guy with a Bills bumper sticker.  I gave him the "let's go Buffalo" honk and it got a great reaction.  I love that we have a car honk we can make that is almost universally understood.  I wonder how many other fanbases can do that.

Perseids meteor shower.  Starting already.  Look up!

Went to the mountains just to "look up".  A little no amenities federal camp ground with a clearing on top of a mountain. Grabbed a blanket and a few drinks and laid in the meadow for 2 hours. Best weekend we've had in a long time.

I think Josie mentioned heading down there around the same time. Maybe you and her new boyfriend can meet up for a bar fight.

;)

I'm actually bummed that one of my friends from college isn't joining us anymore. You see, she also does circus arts now and I was hoping for drunken circus antics between us at a bar somewhere.