Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Cool!!

What were you driving and how did you manage to keep it in your sights?

Pennsylvania, and he wasn't trying to set any speed records for Fastest "Pothole Filled Highway" Commute.

I did laugh at myself, though,as I thought: "anytime this guy wants he can punch it and top out at like 90 MPH faster than me."

Took the Roadmaster out for a spin tonight. Got it back from the shop on Friday after getting some brake and steering work done.

It drives great. I really missed rear wheel drive. I haven't had it since I got rid of my Suburban back in 2011. I will never own another front wheel drive car. They just handle all wrong.

Took the Roadmaster out for a spin tonight. Got it back from the shop on Friday after getting some brake and steering work done.

It drives great. I really missed rear wheel drive. I haven't had it since I got rid of my Suburban back in 2011. I will never own another front wheel drive car. They just handle all wrong.

So you are only ever going to own old cars or performance cars. Stock up on that kitty litter for winter.

So you are only ever going to own old cars or performance cars. Stock up on that kitty litter for winter.

Probably just trucks. Although lacking the same character, and often more than anyone needs, at least they drive the right way.

I ain't never needed no kitty litter! 

Probably just trucks. Although lacking the same character, and often more than anyone needs, at least they drive the right way.

I ain't never needed no kitty litter! 

RWD got a bad name in the US because the old cars had like 65% of the weight on the front wheels. If you pick up a car that's closer to 50/50, they apparently handle pretty well in the snow. Cars that are close to 50/50 are BMWs, Miata (believe it or not, other than the clearance they're apparently fantasic in the snow). I'd bet a set of snows on the Buick would make for some fun.

RWD got a bad name in the US because the old cars had like 65% of the weight on the front wheels. If you pick up a car that's closer to 50/50, they apparently handle pretty well in the snow. Cars that are close to 50/50 are BMWs, Miata (believe it or not, other than the clearance they're apparently fantasic in the snow). I'd bet a set of snows on the Buick would make for some fun.

My old Caprice and Delta 88 never gave me any trouble. Used to put cheap snows on them and run em year round. Great cars in the snow, and way more fun.