Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

It's my Friday! So, I'll be going into work tonight just looking to get through it and get my weekend started. Last night my boss tells me I'm training one of our recently promoted guys tonight. Yessss! That's means the new guy gets to do all my paperwork, figure out all the numbers, deal with all the staffing issues and deal with any beefs that we have with guests, all night long. I'm going to stand there and look good and direct every single question that I'm asked tonight(it will be over 50) right to my trainee.

:) thanks NS. Now it's a real birthday now that you've wished it.

Happy b-day kid. :beer:

Do you celebrate it every year on Thanksgiving, or do you keep it on the same date each year? The reason for tge Q, my wife gets ticked almost every year because our wedding occurred on the Saturday after a roving holiday & that is when she gets her anniversary gift (Saturday after holiday). We've celebrated on the same date ~4 times through the years. :lol:

(Yeah, I'd expect you celebrate on the actual b-date, but it's far more fun to have the date change. ;))

Happy b-day kid. :beer:

Do you celebrate it every year on Thanksgiving, or do you keep it on the same date each year? The reason for tge Q, my wife gets ticked almost every year because our wedding occurred on the Saturday after a roving holiday & that is when she gets her anniversary gift (Saturday after holiday). We've celebrated on the same date ~4 times through the years. :lol:

(Yeah, I'd expect you celebrate on the actual b-date, but it's far more fun to have the date change. ;))

I just celebrate the whole week to be safe.

Happy birthday, kiddo. Fun fact: The Sabres lost to the Devils at the Aud on the day you were born, 5-3. The next spring, goals were pretty scarce in five of the seven games of the memorable playoff series between the teams. In each of those five games, the teams combined for three or fewer goals. The other two games? 5-3 wins for each team!

Edited by PASabreFan

Mrs. IT and I built our house 3 years ago. The contractor lied about the well and yada yada, lawsuits, lawyers passing away and just plain old settling to end the fighting. I've been hauling water into a holding tank in my basement. 400 gallons/week. Ok in the summer but HORRIBLE in the winter. We had a new well drilled in September and had it hooked into the existing line a couple weeks ago. The water is minimal(1/2 gal/min) but I already have a storage system and only needed to pipe things to the tank and then into the treatment facility I have in the basement(I should mention that we are $20G into water at this point). To save money I DIY the final leg and today for the first day ever in our dream home we have clean plentiful water. No more letting the yellow mellow. No more full Sundays spent thawing hauling equipment for my measly 400 gallons. All I want whenever I want. I could cry right now. Mrs. iT and I are heading for the hot tub with a bottle of champagne. We finally have a home....