Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I should do a drunk review of Taco Bell some Friday evening, whiskey thread style........

I'm a f'ing taco bell connoisseur! I may join you on this venture.

For some reason, Dennis Leary springs to mind.

Can't be, Bill Hicks never did a Taco Bell bit for him to steal. :p

Heading down to Brooklyn this weekend to be with some college buddies for Bonas in the A-10 Tournament.

Last night our friend who we'll be staying with out there let us know he won a bar tab at a downtown NYC bar on Saturday night. Friends get $20 free (so like two drinks) then half off all drinks.

Let's do this.

Heading down to Brooklyn this weekend to be with some college buddies for Bonas in the A-10 Tournament.

Last night our friend who we'll be staying with out there let us know he won a bar tab at a downtown NYC bar on Saturday night. Friends get $20 free (so like two drinks) then half off all drinks.

Let's do this.

Obligatory.

Heading off to Austin on Tuesday to visit some clients at Intel and just realized SouthxSouthwest Festival is going on that week....fya

Have you been there before??? You had some awesome timing picking that week to show up. 6th Street is pretty cool.

So UB women go to the tourney on a buzzer beater, Jack Eichel with a sick OT winner to beat the clock, and the UB men go to the tourney after hitting a 3 pointer with 1.8 left. Awesome was the first word that came to mind.

Edited by Stads

Hey we have those Croatian chello hotties, so why not the harp ...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/harp-twins-newfoundland-1.3489567

1.  I SWEAR, I have seen them live.  Just have to think about where.  I'm pretty sure it was at an event in TO.

2.  Ain't no hottie like a cello hottie.  Cello players are WILD.