Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

A little help here.

Part the first is a man who mysteriously knew what town or city each fan in the arena called home.

NICER   TANK  JEER?

If I was going that route, part the second would've been: An old man who often pleasures himself.

A little help here.

Also, part the second is two words. First word in that combination is four letters.

And the second word in that combination is also the name of something that helps people find love by swiping right.

Part the first is a man who mysteriously knew what town or city each fan in the arena called home.

If I was going that route, part the second would've been: An old man who often pleasures himself.

Also, part the second is two words. First word in that combination is four letters.

And the second word in that combination is also the name of something that helps people find love by swiping right.

I don't know, if you jeer the tank, it would start some fires around here. Even if you did it nicely.

I have a buddy who keeps bees. He just got into making honey and bees wax chap stick. It's pretty darn good. He recently decided to make a honey vodka with his honey. So he infused Tito's vodka with his honey for a certain amount of time, I can't remember how long. Anyways, it was finally ready for consumption today. Holy hell, that was the perfect end to a very long Saturday night at work! I hate vodka, but for something he made, I was willing to try it. It was awesome! His next project is making his own vodka....im very interested.

New jobs are awesome.

Today I accepted a position with a new company,  Well, not a new company, but a new company for me to work for.  Nice raise over where I'm at now.  Really, really solid retirement bennies.  And the role is a good opportunity to spread my wings a bit. 

I never realized how much of my sense of self worth was tied up in what I did for a living until I lost my job 3+ yrs ago.  It's been a challenging time for me.  I never gave up, but I was convinced I'd never get back to where I was, at least financially.  I'm walking on air right now.

*permagrin*

Edited by We've

New jobs are awesome.

Today I accepted a position with a new company, Well, not a new company, but a new company for me to work for. Nice raise over where I'm at now. Really, really solid retirement bennies. And the role is a good opportunity to spread my wings a bit.

I never realized how much of my sense of self worth was tied up in what I did for a living until I lost my job 3+ yrs ago. It's been a challenging time for me. I never gave up, but I was convinced I'd never get back to where I was, at least financially. I'm walking on air right now.

*permagrin*

Thanks Obama.

New jobs are awesome.

Today I accepted a position with a new company,  Well, not a new company, but a new company for me to work for.  Nice raise over where I'm at now.  Really, really solid retirement bennies.  And the role is a good opportunity to spread my wings a bit. 

I never realized how much of my sense of self worth was tied up in what I did for a living until I lost my job 3+ yrs ago.  It's been a challenging time for me.  I never gave up, but I was convinced I'd never get back to where I was, at least financially.  I'm walking on air right now.

*permagrin*

Congrats, weave!

New jobs are awesome.

*permagrin*

Enjoy

New jobs are awesome.

*permagrin*

Good on you :beer: