Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Are posts disappearing? This thread doesn't make any sense. Who's Tater? Who's 29? It's Eleven's o'clock, do you know where your children are?

Tater's an old couch potato. NS is the only one who pays attention to birthdays on the board. d4rk isn't thrilled about his increase in age. 

Can you believe Tater Salad came out in 2004? Jesus, I feel like it was yesterday. My friends and I still quote it ALL THE TIME. 12 years of making the same Ron White jokes to each other.  :o

I think he's still telling the same jokes too. He milked those Blue Collar Comedy Tour jokes for multiple specials before I finally gave up on him. In fact, back in the late 90's early 2000's I rented some comedy video from a video store that must have been from the 80's because Ron White had long hair and a child molester mustache and he was still telling that same joke about someone stealing his radio and him having to listen to the wind for 12 hours ... rolex radio to his insurance company ... It's funny until you realize what a hack he is.

Edited by Drunkard

My snowboarding buddy from PA is flying to Denver tonight and staying through Monday.  We're aiming to hit the slopes 2-3 days and do some other hiking and stuff around town inbetween, and the weather here is expected to be dry and sunny.  Plus I get a (very) long weekend off work as an added bonus!  Now to try and be productive for the next 4 hours...

My snowboarding buddy from PA is flying to Denver tonight and staying through Monday.  We're aiming to hit the slopes 2-3 days and do some other hiking and stuff around town inbetween, and the weather here is expected to be dry and sunny.  Plus I get a (very) long weekend off work as an added bonus!  Now to try and be productive for the next 4 hours...

Lucky duckies ... you and your buddy.

Is said buddy a boy?  As in boy buddy?

Edited by Sabres Fan In NS

Lucky duckies ... you and your buddy.

Is said buddy a boy?  As in boy buddy?

Nope; the boy was my companion last weekend in San Francisco.   :)

Oh, and that reminds me -- Steamboat Springs is awesome!  Went the first weekend in Feb. with friends of mine who recently purchased a condo there.  Beautiful, beautiful place.

post-1683-0-36685500-1456344147_thumb.jpg

post-1683-0-10360600-1456344148_thumb.jpg

Edited by biodork

Nope; the boy was my companion last weekend in San Francisco.   :)

Oh, and that reminds me -- Steamboat Springs is awesome!  Went the first weekend in Feb. with friends of mine who recently purchased a condo there.  Beautiful, beautiful place.

Very nice photos.

Now back to this boy in San Francisco ... is this boy a boy that is a friend, or is this boy a boyfriend?  I know, I know ... none of my business.

Very nice photos.

Now back to this boy in San Francisco ... is this boy a boy that is a friend, or is this boy a boyfriend?  I know, I know ... none of my business.

Boyfriend, lol.  Same one from before; he's been redeeming himself the last several months since I relocated.  He'd like to move here if possible, but relocating for him is tricky in his line of work and would take several months (maybe more than a year) to arrange.  Working on it, though.

Boyfriend, lol.  Same one from before; he's been redeeming himself the last several months since I relocated.  He'd like to move here if possible, but relocating for him is tricky in his line of work and would take several months (maybe more than a year) to arrange.  Working on it, though.

All kidding aside.  It all will be worth it in the end.

I have a cousin who moved out to Colorado a while back - those photos are not unlike the sites, vistas I see on his Facebook content. Amazing.

Indeed.  My friend's husband said he's gotten used to it, but I just can't imagine it ever getting old.  Gorgeous out here!

All kidding aside.  It all will be worth it in the end.

I think so.  In the interim, I am now in a place where I can be happy (at least outside of work) with or without him, which is important.

I'm walking around Cabela's for the first time and I have to admit it's a little overwhelming.

Have you been in the Henrietta Field and Stream store?  I was blown away by the selection in the fishing section.  My wife has forbid me ever going there again.

Haven't been in a Cabela's yet.

Edited by We've