Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

I see what the sudden interest is about. A real live TV station picked up the web series. Now it makes sense. 

Plus, the rest of the country south of route 20A would have to look at a map to find out where Canada was.

Plus, the rest of the country south of route 20A would have to look at a map to find out where Canada was.

:lol: 

I'm trying to remember who first sent it to me. I'm pretty sure it was Josie. I think she got it from r/hockey on Reddit. It was either her or my friend from Friendly Manitoba.  

So they've been doing digital shorts dating that far back?

Shoot. Really?

Yeah - I stand corrected. This thing's been around a while.

The responsibility for my ignorance really falls on people around here who knew about it before the show started airing on TV.  :P

So they've been doing digital shorts dating that far back?

Shoot. Really?

Yeah - I stand corrected. This thing's been around a while.

The responsibility for my ignorance really falls on people around here who knew about it before the show started airing on TV.  :P

The problem is that Canada has been watching these same 5 videos on Youtube for like 3 years, so the show debuts on TV and it's suddenly news because of how many people are watching it. But they're only watching it because they already knew it existed.  :lol:

The problem is that Canada has been watching these same 5 videos on Youtube for like 3 years, so the show debuts on TV and it's suddenly news because of how many people are watching it. But they're only watching it because they already knew it existed.  :lol:

Are you saying Canada is a hipster?

I can't believe people are just discovering LetterKenny Probs. I swear I've had it sent to me a half dozen times in the last week. Did some social media site post something about it?

My buddy showed me it awhile back, but I never realized it was an actual show. I found the actual show online and now I'm burning through it

Here's a fun bit of trivia: The actor who plays the Delta Bravo hockey player with the flowing lettuce is Dylan Playfair, who is Larry Playfair's nephew (and Jim Playfair's son).

MV5BMTQ1ODIxNTQ0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzI5

the autocorrect is strong with this one, unless Flowing lettuce is slang that I'm too old to get.