F'N...tastic Fridays....

Topic will be automatically unlocked at 04:01 AM

Andrew Amerk

I just got a job offer. More money, huge promotion, meets a goal that is essentially the fulfillment of my entire career to this point. Time to set some new goals.

F'N Fantastic.

That's great. Mine is that snow should be gone by Monday when NY hits 52-55 in Rochester. Otherwise, yeah....going through the motions.

I mentioned a couple fatal car accidents in my town in the Complaint Thursday thread a week ago, and we've had some good news since then, the people mercy-flighted in critical condition from each crash are recovering really well so far. One of them I graduated with. There is still a very somber feeling in the town over the ones we lost though.

My 4-month-old daughter was playing on the floor earlier while I had the replay on from last night's game. When the Sabres scored and the horn went off, she instantly stopped playing looked at the TV. Same thing at the end of the game. I'm doing something right.

My 4-month-old daughter was playing on the floor earlier while I had the replay on from last night's game. When the Sabres scored and the horn went off, she instantly stopped playing looked at the TV. Same thing at the end of the game. I'm doing something right.

Love it.

I'm sure this is likely the last day of work before the Christmas holidays for some of you. I have a family Christmas gathering this weekend I'm really looking forward too. Haven't seen a couple of my cousins in two years. Happy Friday all.

I was just settling down to enjoy the first night of no crazy deadlines when my email bings and a massive rush illustration I'd sent out last night... has a last minute massive change. And it's a kind of stupid change, and vaguely insulting to women if I did it wrong. Not too pleased. But, not my choice...

BUT we had a big office White Elephant party and in addition to some really great gifts, there were some odd ones. I ended up with a tshirt with a cosmic cat on the front and religious symbols down the sleeves. So I did the only obvious thing, took a picture of it with my cat. Stick that in your theology thread.

Xq7r8gI.jpg

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

I'm going to start drinking alone.

I was just settling down to enjoy the first night of no crazy deadlines when my email bings and a massive rush illustration I'd sent out last night... has a last minute massive change. And it's a kind of stupid change, and vaguely insulting to women if I did it wrong. Not too pleased. But, not my choice...

BUT we had a big office White Elephant party and in addition to some really great gifts, there were some odd ones. I ended up with a tshirt with a cosmic cat on the front and religious symbols down the sleeves. So I did the only obvious thing, took a picture of it with my cat. Stick that in your theology thread.

Xq7r8gI.jpg

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

I'm going to start drinking alone.

Very nice. And drinking alone isn't so bad. :beer:

How'd that go?

It was great fun, and I hope to do it again sometime! Even got to see a W. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just got approved for a mortgage on a new house. Hopefully in 30 days we will no longer be a family of 7 crammed into 1300 SF.

Congrats, CSB! Hope all goes smoothly with the home inspection and all the related steps over the next few weeks!