F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Bump

Hoping to celebrate d4rk's bday this weekend by beating him (again) at go-karts. Can't break my racing lines, baby.

Excited to try out the new 40mph or whatever karts at that new place in Rochester. It would only be better if there was a laser tag place there too. Because our idea of fun is apparently that of an 8 year old boy.

And yet doing that would be more fun the typical dinner and drinking.  Happy b-day d4rk, you kids have a blast. 

Bump

Hoping to celebrate d4rk's bday this weekend by beating him (again) at go-karts. Can't break my racing lines, baby.

Excited to try out the new 40mph or whatever karts at that new place in Rochester. It would only be better if there was a laser tag place there too. Because our idea of fun is apparently that of an 8 year old boy.

Happy B-Day d4rkvoric sabrekov!

Never loose the inner 8 year old, listen to that voice, life will be much better!!

Edited by Woods-Racer

Bump

Sounds like a blast to me!  Happy b-day, d4rk!

So my wife went in for her ultrasound to find the sex of the baby.  It's a girl.  I was a little disappointed at first as my son has been so much fun but it will be great raising a girl as well.  Plus the added bonus is with us having a boy and a girl I think I can talk my wife into deciding we're done (already stressing their sport and education costs). 

Can anyone with a daughter provide any tips/advise?

So my wife went in for her ultrasound to find the sex of the baby.  It's a girl.  I was a little disappointed at first as my son has been so much fun but it will be great raising a girl as well.  Plus the added bonus is with us having a boy and a girl I think I can talk my wife into deciding we're done (already stressing their sport and education costs). 

Congrats!!  :beer:

My fiance and I are going to start looking at houses on Sunday with a Realtor.  Extremely excited! 

EDIT: and we got pre-approved on Wednesday for a mortgage  B-)

Edited by dEnnis the Menace

My fiance and I are going to start looking at houses on Sunday with a Realtor.  Extremely excited! 

Congrats to you as well.  First Time Homebuyer I take it?  Exciting times.

haha nope but I kiiiinda want one. Because silly. 

Congrats!

One boy and one girl would be ideal in my mind- that way the opposite sex isn't a scary mystery to either one when they're older. I still don't understand boys... 

Congrats Dennis!!! :) 

Congrats.  I understand your initial reaction, but I've got one of each and I have to say that it's great.  I think she'll make you very happy.

Congrats to you too!

My recommendation:  go for the 30-year fixed mortgage unless you are pretty sure that you will be moving in less than 7 years.

I had a daughter first and I will tell you, there is absolutely NOTHING better as a dad. I love the sports and all that stuff with my son but the love, the love that comes with the daddy daughter relationship is a truly special one.

I had a daughter first and I will tell you, there is absolutely NOTHING better as a dad. I love the sports and all that stuff with my son but the love, the love that comes with the daddy daughter relationship is a truly special one.

Awesome.  Thanks to you and the others who have commented.  I'm excited for the daddy daughter bond.

Congrats.  I understand your initial reaction, but I've got one of each and I have to say that it's great.  I think she'll make you very happy.

Congrats to you too!

My recommendation:  go for the 30-year fixed mortgage unless you are pretty sure that you will be moving in less than 7 years.

Good advice! thanks!