F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

And I'm puppy sitting all weekend for my fiance's sister and her husband. he gets along great with our dog...only thing is, we don't have the space for the two of them to expend their energy. This is going to be a challenge haha.

I am stealing your question..... what kind dogs?

Bourbon, then:

German cheeses, bratwurst, knackwurst, potato pancakes, smoked salmon, spaetzle, more potato pancakes, deviled eggs, what the hell else did I eat? And how am I still awake? Had a great Oktoberfest tonight.

*jealous*

What did that hit? Did it just fly straight up in the air off of the goalie, nothing more? Anyway, I almost feel like they have to wave that off thanks to the ref making his call way too early.

Off the blocker and straight up. Must have hit an edge of the puck to shoot it off the ice towards the goal.

Came in second place in the company costume contest. Lost by 3 votes to a spot on Assassin's Creed costume complete with stealthy wrist blades that he made out of legos, magnets, and nail files.

My costume turned out better than I thought it would. I'll be wandering Elmwood in Buffalo tonight, so if anyone's around and sees a gothy looking woman in big wings and a lot of leather, say hi!

And happy halloween, everyone! Stay safe, enjoy seeing all the adorable trick or treaters, and have a good night!

So I walked into the bathroom this morning and my wife asks if I could grab her toothpaste from the counter. There sits the little stick with 2 lines. Looks like the crazy, fun, emotional, watch closely what I say, lack of sleep, excitement will be happening a second time. She's only two or three weeks pregnant and I know you are suppose to wait 3 months to say anything but I don't know any of you personally so thought I would share. The feeling will never replicate the first time your wife is pregnant with your first child but I'm still on Cloud 9 right now. Let's hope the next 9 (and specifically 3) months go well with no complications or issues.

We're heading up to Buffalo tomorrow morning for the leafs/sabres game so no pre-drinking for her haha. Should be an even better weekend now. By the way, my one and a half year old son still points to the leaf symbol and says bahhhoo for boooo so it's the first time he can put it to good use on Saturday.

So I walked into the bathroom this morning and my wife asks if I could grab her toothpaste from the counter. There sits the little stick with 2 lines. Looks like the crazy, fun, emotional, watch closely what I say, lack of sleep, excitement will be happening a second time. She's only two or three weeks pregnant and I know you are suppose to wait 3 months to say anything but I don't know any of you personally so thought I would share. The feeling will never replicate the first time your wife is pregnant with your first child but I'm still on Cloud 9 right now. Let's hope the next 9 (and specifically 3) months go well with no complications or issues.

We're heading up to Buffalo tomorrow morning for the leafs/sabres game so no pre-drinking for her haha. Should be an even better weekend now. By the way, my one and a half year old son still points to the leaf symbol and says bahhhoo for boooo so it's the first time he can put it to good use on Saturday.

Awesome. Congrats to you and your amazing wife.

One suggestion: it will be worth your while to get the first kid out of diapers before the 2nd one shows up. At his age, it will be tricky, but not impossible. Worth trying, IMHO.

Awesome. Congrats to you and your amazing wife.

One suggestion: it will be worth your while to get the first kid out of diapers before the 2nd one shows up. At his age, it will be tricky, but not impossible. Worth trying, IMHO.

Or, double up.

Thanks Freeman. Any advice would be great at this point as I'm freaking out a bit. We have to get him use to an actual bed within the next couple of months as well since we will need his crib.

The bed move shouldn't be hard, although I would wait until closer to the arrival of the FNG. Just make sure you have one of those safety rails for the bed (you don't need built-in -- there are these separate rails that have legs that tuck under the mattress and work quite well).

Other advice: keep thousands of wipes in stock at all times, and agree with your wife on everything.

Hahhahaha, again good advice. My wife blew up on me this morning twice for things which seemed like minor issues. I am getting the flash backs of a couple of years ago and have to remind myself to keep my trap shut and do everything she pleases.

Congrats Derrico!

I'm excited- two of my lady coworkers are coming out to the rescue with me tomorrow. One of them grew up on a horse rescue, and she's really excited. After last weekend, where I carried/stacked over 1000 pounds of feed and 40 something bags of 30 pound shavings on my own, I am SO happy to get help. If I can get one more strong regular volunteer, I'll be thrilled as winter hits.

I went into Field & Stream last night to grab a pair of work gloves since the snow is here and my 2 year old pair is officially worn out. Men's work gloves don't often fit. So, I go into the ladies section.

Only had those stupid gloves that are designed to let you operate a smart phone. In. Pink.

Guess where I DID find work gloves. Kid's section. Size XL. Really, guys? You have effing work gloves for kids but not ladies? Screw you.

Also, it's pretty darn amusing wandering around that store. I had two men ask me what kind of work I do that requires my being there. Customers, not sales associates. I just want to look at knives and gloves and socks in peace, not be asked along on your hunting trip. Or be told I must "have a pretty big heart" insert toothy grin here.

ok that was more a rant than a yay thing, but the first part still applies.

Congrats Derrico!

I'm excited- two of my lady coworkers are coming out to the rescue with me tomorrow. One of them grew up on a horse rescue, and she's really excited. After last weekend, where I carried/stacked over 1000 pounds of feed and 40 something bags of 30 pound shavings on my own, I am SO happy to get help. If I can get one more strong regular volunteer, I'll be thrilled as winter hits.

I went into Field & Stream last night to grab a pair of work gloves since the snow is here and my 2 year old pair is officially worn out. Men's work gloves don't often fit. So, I go into the ladies section.

Only had those stupid gloves that are designed to let you operate a smart phone. In. Pink.

Guess where I DID find work gloves. Kid's section. Size XL. Really, guys? You have effing work gloves for kids but not ladies? Screw you.

Also, it's pretty darn amusing wandering around that store. I had two men ask me what kind of work I do that requires my being there. Customers, not sales associates. I just want to look at knives and gloves and socks in peace, not be asked along on your hunting trip. Or be told I must "have a pretty big heart" insert toothy grin here.

ok that was more a rant than a yay thing, but the first part still applies.

We should send you in there with a hidden camera and make a viral video out of it. You won't believe what happens next!

We should send you in there with a hidden camera and make a viral video out of it. You won't believe what happens next!

I get enough rape and death threats as it is on the internet for being a female game designer.

iT toOk My BreATH awAYy! ~*~*~* CraZY tricKS to lifehack grab the tissues just wait error error don't do that dave