Auston Matthews Suspended for Two Games for His Crosscheck on Dahlin

Brawndo

• Brawndo changed the title to Auston Matthews Will Have a Hearing for His Crosscheck on Dahlin

We all know that the NHL treats it's money makers as if their eyes are blindfolded.  Who is placing bets?

A one game suspension 5 to 1. Bet 1$ and win 5

A two game suspension 10 to 1. Bet 1 and win 10.

Any takers?

Who wants to bet NHL reality? A nasty gram and  a minimal fine .  1$ bet will get you $1.00000005 in winnings only if you can match the nasty gram word for word..

He may get one game but most likely a fine since Dahlin did not get "hurt",  it did look like his cheek started to swell up. 

I want to see how Sabres respond in April during the game in Toronto. If the league suspends him than ok they did their job. If the league does not suspend him than he better get run over during the next game.

3 hours ago, SwampD said:

Im already surprised and its already a win. 1 game. Maybe a fine.

A fine. Maybe one game.

And only because the tv crew went off about it.

I'm here.  I wouldn't expect a suspension for that. We've seen a lot worse go unpunished.

5 hours ago, SwampD said:

Im already surprised and its already a win. 1 game. Maybe a fine.

A fine. Maybe one game.

And only because the tv crew went off about it.

Yeah, if it weren't for Gretzky going off about it in real time I doubt the league would feel it necessary to address it.  1 game and a whole bunch of Hail Mary's.  

12 hours ago, French Collection said:

He gets to plead his case. It wouldn’t look good to suspend a shoo-in MVP (what Leafs fans are chanting) is what his team will say.

Leaf fans have pretty much overtaken Boston fans to me as the most annoying in sports.

Yesterday during and after the game, you could read social media posts by leaf fans and read 6-7 in a row saying NOTHING other than the Refs are jobbing them...that 'the fix was in' to make the Sabres win because it was nationally televised in the USA, and I even read one post that the Leafs would be in position to win the presidents trophy if not for the refs not liking them.  Nothing about them being overrated, nothing about them being a good-but-not-great team, an OCCASIONAL post about their bad goaltending.  But mostly about how they just get robbed by the refs every single game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.