GDT: 3/11/2021, Penguins @ Sabres, 7pm EST, MSGb

LGR4GM

Kris Letang says we have effort and will be hard to play against because we have nothing to lose... sure. 

Sam Reinhart is suddenly the best player on the team... #SamLove

Rasmus Dahlin is... on the team which are words I never thought I would type. 

Tune in to find out how it all unfolds on the next exciting installment of Sabres hockey! The team where the lines are made up and the results don't matter. 

whose line GIF

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Haha (+1) 1

• LGR4GM changed the title to GDT: 3/11/2021, Penguins @ Sabres, 7pm EST, MSGb

Before the season started I orchestrated bet a friend from Pittsburgh that we'd wager $20 for each game in the regular season series thinking the Sabres would play them evenly and go 4-4, so we'd just pass $20 between our venmo accounts but even out in the end.

I feel like Ralph Kruger is now flushing $160 of my money down a broken toilet.

Despite that, Sabres might score 9 tonight.

• Haha (+1) 2

• SDS pinned this topic
14 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

First it was cheering for losses in hopes of getting McDavid.  Now it's cheering for losses in hopes of Ralph getting fired.  When will I be cheering for wins?  😞

Do Terry and Kim have any idea what they have done to the Sabres fanbase?

they probably blame others

Can anything happen tonight to get Krueger fired? Someone please come up with a scenario for me. If Ralph walked up to Terry after a 7-0 loss, wearing the t-shirt below, kicked him in the jewels and made a pass at Kim, could that do it?

7_550x550_Front_Color-AshGray.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Brawndo said:

False Alarm, we can’t break up the NHL’s Worse Line 

Only in Buffalo would they continue to trot out the worst line statistically, without fail. Krueger probably thinks it's doing as well as the Larsson line did.

- - - 

So, what ends up longer, the Sabres playoff drought (9 going on 10) or this losing streak (8 going on 9)?

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.