GDT: 3/11/2021, Penguins @ Sabres, 7pm EST, MSGb

LGR4GM

15 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Brindle?  Looks like my Winston

69410053_2344548685594008_80891872626522

Definitely a brindle.  The adoption place told us she was an Australian Shepard mix 🤷‍♂️ Which she doesn’t resemble in the least.  The best we can tell she’s a lab pit mix.   And no I’m not getting one of those bogus doggie DNA tests done for her. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

I love huskies but I wouldn't own one.  If the internet is to be believed, they are stubborn, noisy, insolent pups.  But they're so cool.

Oh yeah , but somewhat lucky with him.   He is still stuborn, basically a foodslut.    Never had a dog I had to take to a groomer, sheds so much hair.

Not a good guard dog if that is what you are looking for, and really to wild to be with little kids (would not do anything bad but would run my nephews over each time).

On the bright side, can leave him home alone for 12 hrs and nothing will happen, he will just lie in the chair waiting for me.  Can even put some cookies on the table and he won't touch them for 12 hrs, guess he prefers begging me xD

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.