Around the NHL 2018-2019

WildCard

5 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Vonn's not my type, but maybe he's just trying to wet his whistle?  I know I've done worse for less.

I think Vonn is gorgeous. She is very much my type. I love strong women. They keep up just fine.

Who gives a rats ass what PK is wearing. Who cares that it only takes one hand to cover it. Like you said. A whistle.

Poor guy.

53 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Vonn's not my type, but maybe he's just trying to wet his whistle?  I know I've done worse for less.

They’ve been dating for a while now, so I imagine the trying period passed some time ago.

13 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

Is that now out of bounds?

Yes.

5 hours ago, bunomatic said:

P.K. is such a media . ( I'll insert attention hound here ) since w hore was deleted.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Wait, censored stuff is deleted?  What the ?

in weak.

This is some .

Why not stay with the pound signs?  Now there's no way to tell what the I'm saying.

• Haha (+1) 1

Hmmm ... let's test this out with ...George Carlin's History and Usage of the Word '':

Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the english language today, is the word . out of all of the english words which begin with the letter f, is the only word referred to as the "f" word, it's the one magical word. as most words in the english language, is derived from german, the word "fricken[?]", which means to strike. in english, falls into many grammatical categories. As a transitive verb, for instance. john -ed shirley. as an intransitive verb, shirley . it's meaning's not always sexual; it can be used as an adjective, such as john's doing all the -ing work. as part of an adverb, shirley talks too -ing much. as an adverb enhancing an adjective, shirley is -ing beautiful. as a noun, i don't give a . as part of a word abso--lutely, or in--credible. and, as almost every word in the sentence, the -ing -ers. As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of . as in these examples describing situations such as fraud, i got -ed at the used car lot. dismay, aw it. trouble, i guess i'm really -ed now. agression, don't with me buddy. difficulty, i don't understand this -ing question. inquiry, who the was that? dissatisfaction, i don't like what the is going on here. incompetence, he's a -off. dismissal, why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go- yourself? I'm sure you can think of many more examples. with all these multi purpose applications, how can anyone be offended when you use the word? we say, use this unique, flexible word more often in your daily speech. it will identify the quality of your character immediately. say it loudly, and proudly! you!

(Note: The original unfiltered version that I pasted in was 295 words.)

33 minutes ago, Skurk Liger said:

Swearing just gets deleted now? Well that's the stupidest I have heard. 

... yup swearing just gets deleted. 

It does?

Just now, SDS said:

It does?

Ha. That's new. I'll look into it.

4 minutes ago, SDS said:

It does?

It appears our 6 page word filter lost all the replacement text in the conversion. ?

7 minutes ago, SDS said:

It does?

It appears our 6 page word filter lost all the replacement text in the conversion. ?

Well me sideways! That be some licking waffle nonsense

ps, I am literally just testing the filter. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Hoss said:

Yes.

*Sigh*

I mean,  I guess.

Maybe I'll visit the OT Politics club or whatever when it opens to discuss this topic. I'm a self-identified cultural progressive in most ways, but that's an area where I have true ambivalence.

Edited by That Aud Smell

3 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

*Sigh*

I mean,  I guess.

Maybe I'll visit the OT Politics club or whatever when it opens to discuss this topic. I'm a self-identified cultural progressive in most ways, but that's an area where I have true ambivalence.

It's open bahd. Let's talk about how Transgender people aren't punchlines. 

26 minutes ago, darksabre said:

It's open bahd. Let's talk about how Transgender people aren't punchlines. 

I'll check it out.

As a rule, I avoid punchlines that make certain people feel badly because that, by definition, makes the joke cheap, gratuitous, and therefore unwelcome. So that's not quite what I'm getting at.

• spndnchz unpinned and pinned this topic